Hi Stampers, I wanted to share the class I just finished – Stampin Up Rose Wonder and the Floating Reinker Technique Class.
haha – long name and super fun technique.
This class has 4 newly designed cards, all using the Floating Reinker Technique and one even combines the faux cloisonne technique as well. You will spend hours of fun playing with your Stampin Up Reinkers and your Aqua Pens creating beautiful roses.
Here is Card #4 in the class, I just love how the colors blended on this one and look closely, I added a little “wink of stella” in a few places….
Stampin Up Rose Wonder and the Floating Reinker Technique is the newest class over at Stamping and Blogging By joining you not only get this class, but access to the other 38 classes we have stored in our Video Library covering over 60 techniques, (that should keep you busy for a while eh?), lol.
Or – Place a $50.00 (if you live in Canada) Stampin Up order through me and I’ll send it to you for free as a little thank you for choosing me as your demonstrator. Check out my CORGI CLUB for all the details:
Recently I had a couple of girlfriends over and we were playing with the stamp set/framelit bundle, and we created this pretty easel card. (you can find easel card instructions here), although the measurements are slightly changed, see the card recipe at the end of the post for those.
- We cut the rose out of Basic Black, then we cut just the rose part again out of Typeset Specialty Designer Paper and the leaves out of Mossy Meadow.
- Next we glued the die cut down onto a piece of Basic Black and took all the little cut out pieces and glued them back in, (I sponged the rose pieces with Soft Suede first) and then cut it out by hand….yep, that took a few minutes.
- Next we created the 5 x 5 easel card from Basic Black, the mat is Watermelon Wonder to match that lush 1″ Stitched Ribbon, and the card front for the background is the Timeless Elegance Designer Paper.
- The base of the card is another designer paper from Timeless Elegance and the sentiment is stamped and die cut onto a third piece: I love that they all coordinate but are slightly different I think it adds great interest to the card.
The card recipe and supply list are at the end of this post for you
And it’s Tuesday – so we have a brand new set of Weekly Deals for you this morning:
- JUST ANNOUNCED: – Stampin Up Weekly Specials end
- Sale – Paper Pumpkin subscriptions on sale – earn a FREE stamp set
- Clearance Rack Sale – add these Stampin Up products to your order at greatly reduced prices
- Stampin Up Sale-a bration is here – Earn FREE stamps with your orders
Want more card ideas? Check out my Stampin Up Video Library over on You Tube
And Over at Stamping and Blogging
The March Rose Wonder Class is finished, the technique for March was the Floating Reinker Technique and I added a few colors to it, we did one where we also combined the Faux Cloisonne technique, and generally just had a ball with the technique – Always my most favorite Technique to play with!…
For February – Balloon Celebration Online Class. You will want to check out these beautiful, colourful and easy to create cards.
and if flowers are your thing – we have another NEW Class for you:
All THREE Classes are now available in the Video Library, with full color PDF (downloadable) files for back up – along with the other 38 Classes we already have in there – that’s a pretty good deal!…come on over and join in the stamping fun!
Place your orders through me and automatically become a member of my Exclusive Corgi Rewards Club to earn FREE stamps and a FREE Online Video Stamping Class
When you shop with me online or in person, you earn Corgi Rewards towards free Stamps.
Add the Monthly Host Code: MARCH – PAUYHESV – (Canada Only) and earn an additional gift
- Place this code into your orders of $50. or more to earn a free gift * See my Corgi Rewards page for more details:
- For orders over $200. please do not use this code as you will receive your own Host Rewards, you will still earn the free gift.
View the details of my Corgi Rewards Program Here:
Click here to view the Weekly Deals from Stampin’ Up! in my Online Shopping Store. Weekly Deals are “while supplies last”.
Thanks so much for stopping in to visit me today: I have listed the supplies and the measurements for this Stampin Up Rose Wonder Typeset Specialty Easel Card below and I would be most happy to be your demonstrator. Simply click the “shop with me” button below to get to my Online Store, or EMAIL ME if you would like me to place your order for you.
Card Base: Basic Black 5 x 10, Watermelon Wonder 4-3/4 square (2), Timeless Elegance 4-5/8 square (2)
Art Piece: Basic Black 4-1/4 x 5-1/2 – to die cut rose and leaves, Mossy Meadow 4-1/4 x 5-1/2 – to die cut the leaves, Typeset Specialty 4 x 4 – to die cut the rose.
Sentiment 1-1/2 x 3 Timeless Elegance DSP
Supplies used to create the Stampin UP Rose Wonder Easel Card: