Hi stamping friends, my share today is created with the Stampin Up Seaside Shore for Happy Stampers blog hop.
This week we have a colour challenge:
And here is what I decided to do with it:
Sandi’s Tips & Tricks:
- I chose the By the Shore Designer paper as it had the colours for the challenge in it and partnered it with the Seaside Shore Stamp Set.
- I attached the designer paper to the front of the card and then used the Layering Circles Framelits to cut a hole in the front.
- The Framelits were used again to create the sentiment layers that are attached in the inside.
- All the cut out images were stamped on a piece of Whisper White and cut out before attaching them to the card except for the Greenery, which is stamped on Mint Macaron.
- The sentiment itself is coloured with Markers before stamping on Whisper White to get the two colours and then layering to a Mint Macaron Circle.
Now it’s time to go and see what the rest of the Happy Stampers Designers have come up with for this week’s challenge.
Click the button below to Hop on over to Amy Koenders
If you get lost along the way, here is a list of everyone involved in the hop today
Sandi MacIver – (you are here)
Thanks so much for visiting me today and if you would like to order the supplies to create the Stampin Up Seaside Shore for Happy Stampers card: simply click on the “shop with me” button below, I would welcome the opportunity to earn your business.
You can find the card recipe and product list for today’s project at the end of this post.
If you need help with “how to order” – Click Here:
Earn Corgi Rewards towards FREE stamps when you shop with me
add the August Host Code to your order to earn a free gift – Details here:
August 2 through 31st you can order this amazing Bundle – details here:
Then visit my Thoughtful Branches Pinterest Page for over 300 awesome Card ideas:
Do you live in Canada? and need a Stampin Up Demonstrator? – then sign up for my Customer Newsletter. You will find it over on the right side of my blog. Once a week I’ll send it out with all the latest updates – customer specials – AND a Newsletter exclusive PDF Download of a fun stamping project:
Save 10% on Stampin Up PRODUCT BUNDLES – 41 to choose from here
Want over 2,ooo card ideas for the New Stampin Up Catalog? find them: – on Pinterest here:
The August Jar of Love Online Stamping Class has been loaded
How can you get your hands on this class?
- Place a $50. or higher order through my online store (Canadian orders on please) and I’ll send you the class as a thank you for being a customer.
- Join my Happy Stamping Team – My team gets free access to Stamping and Blogging and we would love to have you join us.
- Sign in/Sign up as a member of Stamping and Blogging and you will have access to ALL 43 Classes (and over 500 videos) for one low monthly fee.
Sign in/Sign up today to get started on this great new class.
Card Base: Thick Whisper White 4-1/4 x 11, score and fold at 5-1/2 – By the Shore Designer Paper 4 x 5-1/4
Art Pieces and Sentiment: Whisper White 4-1/4 x 5
Greenery and mat behind sentiment: Mint Macaron 3-1/2 x 4-1/2
Product List for the Stampin Up Seaside Shore for Happy Stampers Blog Hop: