Hi card making friends, my share today is created with the Stampin Up Seaside Shore for Happy Stampers blog hop.
This week we have a colour challenge:
And here is what I decided to do with it:
Sandi’s Tips & Tricks:
- I chose the By the Shore Designer paper as it had the colours for the challenge in it and partnered it with the Seaside Shore Stamp Set.
- I attached the designer paper to the front of the card and then used the Layering Circles Framelits to cut a hole in the front.
- The Framelits were used again to create the sentiment layers that are attached in the inside.
- All the cut out images were stamped on a piece of Whisper White and cut out before attaching them to the card except for the Greenery, which is stamped on Mint Macaron.
- The sentiment itself is coloured with Markers before stamping on Whisper White to get the two colours and then layering to a Mint Macaron Circle.
Now it’s time to go and see what the rest of the Happy Stampers Designers have come up with for this week’s challenge.
Click the button below to Hop on over to Amy Koenders
If you get lost along the way, here is a list of everyone involved in the hop today
Sandi MacIver – (you are here)
Card Base: Thick Whisper White 4-1/4 x 11, score and fold at 5-1/2 – By the Shore Designer Paper 4 x 5-1/4
Art Pieces and Sentiment: Whisper White 4-1/4 x 5
Greenery and mat behind sentiment: Mint Macaron 3-1/2 x 4-1/2
Thanks so much for visiting me today, I hope you enjoyed the projects.