Hi Stampers, my share today is created with the Stampin Up Suite Sayings Stamp set and the Botanical Builder Framelits
I combined two challenges for the layout of my card today as well. The first is this weeks “Weddings” challenge over at Stamp Ink Paper – which I picked up my color choices from the inspiration photo
and the second, is this weeks sketch challenge over at Mojo Monday
Sandi’s Tips and Tricks:
I love making wedding cards because they are so “Over the top”, and this one is no exception; 7 layers of card stock on this puppy, all done in Shimmery White and Smokey Slate card stock – which of course means it’s beautiful and shimmery, but oh so very hard to photo graph, I swear I took 50 pictures of this card to find 2 I could use!…….they all look like black and white photos, haha….
- Use Glue dots to attach the piece of Botanical Gardens Vellum to the left side of the Smokey Slate card front and then place the right side inside the Zig Zag Embossing Folder and run it through the Big Shot.
- Attach the card front to the card base with Fast Fuse.
- Place the 2-7/8 x 3-7/8 piece of Shimmery White card stock (don’t you LOVE it), into the Softly Falling Embossing Folder and run it through the Big Shot before attaching it to the Smokey Slate mat and again use Fast Fuse Adhesive to attach it to the right side of the card front.
- Use Smokey Slate Ink to stamp the sentiment on another scrap of Shimmery White card stock and punch it out with the 1-3/4″ circle punch.
- Punch the mat for the sentiment with the 2″ Circle punch and a scrap of Smokey Slate. layer the two and attach to the left side of the card front with Dimensionals to pop it up a bit.
- Using the Botanical Builder Framelits, die cut 6 flowers from the Shimmery White Card stock.
- Die cut the flower centers from Silver Glimmer Paper TIP -(turn the glimmer paper over and die cut from the back – it cuts better).
- Die cut two leaves and two ferns from Smokey Slate card stock.
- Use Dimensionals on the flowers and multi-purpose glue on the leaves and attach them around the sentiment on the card front.
- Die cut two more small flowers from the Silver Glimmer Paper and use them to cover the glue dots in the left top and bottom corners, holding the vellum in place.
- Embellish the center of the flowers with the Iced Rhinestones and Basic Rhinestones.
- Add a few pearls if you like as well.
Embrace the layers and textures of the card.
Thanks so much for visiting me today and if you would like to order the supplies to create the Stampin Up In the Meadow card, simply click on the “shop with me” button below, I would be most happy to be your demonstrator.
You can find the card recipe and product list for the Stampin Up In the Meadow Card at the end of this post.
- JUST ANNOUNCED: – Stampin Up Weekly Specials
- Paper Pumpkin – Subscribe by April 9th to earn an additional free stamp set, April Only!.
- Clearance Rack Sale – add these Stampin Up products to your order at greatly reduced prices
Want more card ideas? Check out my Stampin Up Video Library over on You Tube
And Over at Stamping and Blogging
The March Rose Wonder Class is finished, the technique for March was the Floating Reinker Technique and I added a few colors to it, we did one where we also combined the Faux Cloisonne technique, and generally just had a ball with the technique – Always my most favorite Technique to play with!…
For February – Balloon Celebration Online Class. You will want to check out these beautiful, colourful and easy to create cards.
and if flowers are your thing – we have another NEW Class for you:
All THREE Classes are now available in the Video Library, with full color PDF (downloadable) files for back up – along with the other 38 Classes we already have in there – that’s a pretty good deal!…come on over and join in the stamping fun!
Place your orders through me and automatically become a member of my Exclusive Corgi Rewards Club to earn FREE stamps and a FREE Online Video Stamping Class
When you shop with me online or in person, you earn Corgi Rewards towards free Stamps.
Add the Monthly Host Code: April – VBV7PG6V – (Canada Only) and earn an additional gift
- Place this code into your orders of $50. or more to earn a free gift * See my Corgi Rewards page for more details:
- For orders over $200. please do not use this code as you will receive your own Host Rewards, you will still earn the free gift.
View the details of my Corgi Rewards Program Here:
NEW – Weekly Deals