Hi stampers, my share today is created with the Stampin Up Sunshine Wishes Thinlits, I sound like Robin Leech – Sunshine Wishes and Caviar Dreams haha…
I wanted to create a black and white card, with a pop of colour but it still needed something, so I highlighted with Gold.
And I had a bunch of the new Stampin Up Thinlits sitting out by the Big Shot and decided it would be fun to create a card with just them – no stamping!.
The background is done with the Detailed floral Thinlits. I used the Precision Base Plate along with the Die Brush and my Big Shot which made this card super easy and in less than 10 minutes. Both of these items are “must haves” if you die cut a lot, they will save you so much time and give you perfect cuts.
The Precision Base Plate allows for deep cuts with the thinlits and the Die brush with it’s sponge, allows you to quickly push all those little die cut pieces out of the art piece.
Here is a video showing this awesome tool:
My card layout is for the Freshly Made Sketches Challenge for this week:
Thanks so much for visiting me today and if you would like to order the supplies to create the Stampin Up Sunshine Wishes card: simply click on the “shop with me” button below, I would be most happy to be your demonstrator.
You can find the card stock cuts and product list for today’s project at the end of this post.
If you need help with “how to order” – Click Here:
add the July Host Code to your order to earn a free gift – Details here:
AND – for every $60. you spend in July – receive a $6.00 Coupon to spend in August – details here:
Do you live in Canada? and need a Stampin Up Demonstrator? – then sign up for my Customer Newsletter. You will find it over on the right side of my blog. Once a week I’ll send it out with all the latest updates – customer specials – AND a Newsletter exclusive PDF Download of a fun stamping project:
Earn Corgi Rewards towards FREE stamps when you shop with me
Save 10% on Stampin Up PRODUCT BUNDLES – 41 to choose from here
Want over 2,ooo card ideas for the New Stampin Up Catalog? find them: – on Pinterest here:
and over at Stamping and Blogging today: Class #43 has been loaded
The July Class is fully loaded – say hello to Floral Phrases….
- 5 new projects – plus 2 bonus projects.
- 5 new videos
- 7 PDF Files
- 4 new cards, a new chocolate box, and a new Ombre Sponge and Spritz Technique for you to try (and 3 samples of colours I used).
How can you get your hands on this class?
- Place a $50. or higher order through my online store (Canadian orders on please) and I’ll send you the class as a thank you for being a customer.
- Join my Happy Stamping Team – My team gets free access to Stamping and Blogging and we would love to have you join us.
- Sign in/Sign up as a member of Stamping and Blogging and you will have access to ALL 43 Classes (and over 500 videos) for one low monthly fee.
Sign in/Sign up today to get started on this great new class.
- Card Base: Basic Black 4-1/4 x 11
- White Die Cut Overlay: Whisper White 4 x 4-1/8
- Embossed background: Whisper White 2 x 4
- Sentiment: Gold Foil Sheet 1-1/2 x 3
- Mat behind embossed piece: Gold Foil Sheet 2-1/8 x 4-1/8
- Flower: Sweet Sugarplum 3-1/2 x 5
Product List for the Stampin Up Sunshine Wishes Card: