Hi card making friends, my share today is created with the Stampin Up Swirly Bird Stamp Set. It’s another Sneak Peek of what’s coming in the new Annual Catalog June 1st…there are lots of flowers and leaves in this stamp set and matching Swirly Scribbles Thinlits Set, but there is also an adorable little sailboat:
So, my layout is courtesy of Freshly Made Sketches
and my colors are for the Color Throwdown Challenge #392 for this week.
Sandi’s Tips & Tricks:
- Check out the Swirly Scribbles Thinlits, the big line strip is perfect waves – so I cut that out of Pacific Point and glued it to the bottom of my piece of Whisper White.
- Next, I cut a 1 inch strip of the Brights Designer Paper Stack also in Pacific Point and glued it down the left side to keep with the sketch challenge.
- My little sailboat is stamped in Crumb Cake and Pacific Point and the mats are Smokey Slate to go along with the Color Throwdown….
- I thought it was kind of a masculine card, so I got out the NEW Thoughtful Banners Stamp Set and coordinating Duet Banner Punch to create the “Happy” banner for the top of the and “father’s day” down the right side. It would also make a great birthday card, and little boys birthday card by simply changing out the sentiments.
- The sailboat and mat are cut out with the Circles Framelits.Thanks so much for visiting me today, I hope you enjoyed the projects.