Hey stampers, over the weekend I was playing with a new stamp set so here’s my share today with it: Stampin Up Touches of Texture Torn Edge Card:
this stamp set has so many amazing element stamps in it, that creating a pretty collage card is so easy to do.
Sandi’s Tips & Tricks:
- I started by stamping the outline of the flower stem in Chocolate Chip a couple of times on the Crumb Cake Card Base.
- I tore the front right edge of the card base and set it aside.
- Next I stamped the flower stem again in Chocolate Chip on the Pool Party piece.
- I added a little “back ground noise” with the very faint “splatter” stamp”, stamped off in Crumb Cake.
- The adorable little bee also stamped in Chocolate Chip.
- I used my White Gel Pen to add a little color to the flowers.
- When the ink was dry, I angle mounted the art piece onto a piece of Chocolate Chip.
- I added a little snippet of Burlap ribbon, over that I tied some Whisper White Thick Baker’s Twine.
- A little chunk of a Delicate White Doily was added to the bottom left corner before I mounted the art piece onto the card base with Fast Fuse Adhesive.
- My final embellishments are a double bow tied with a piece of Linen Thread and a sentiment stamped from Teeny Tiny Wishes into a scrap of Crumb Cake.
Thanks so much for visiting me today and if you would like to order the supplies to create the Stampin Up Touches of Texture Torn Edge Card: simply click on the “shop with me” button below, I would be most happy to be your demonstrator.
You can find the card recipe and product list for today’s project at the end of this post.
If you need help with “how to order” – Click Here:
add the July Host Code to your order to earn a free gift – Details here:
Do you live in Canada? and need a Stampin Up Demonstrator? – then sign up for my Customer Newsletter. You will find it over on the right side of my blog. Once a week I’ll send it out with all the latest updates – customer specials – AND a Newsletter exclusive PDF Download of a fun stamping project:
Earn Corgi Rewards towards FREE stamps when you shop with me
Save 10% on Stampin Up PRODUCT BUNDLES – 41 to choose from here
Want 1,000+ card ideas for the New Stampin UP Catalog? find them: – on Pinterest here:
and over at Stamping and Blogging today: over the past few days we have loaded 4 new cards created with the Floral Phrases Stamp Set and Dies:
and Card #3 has a brand new technique that I am sure you will love Sponge and Spritz. I’m finishing up the final project for this class today.
Sign in/Sign up today to check out this new technique and this great new class.
- Card Base: Crumb Cake 5-1/2 x 8-1/2
- Art Piece: Pool Party 3 x 4-1/2, mat Chocolate Chip 3 x 4-1/2
- Sentiment: Scrap of Crumb Cake
Supply List for the Stampin Up Touches of Texture Torn Edge Card: