Hi card making friends, my share today is created with the new Stampin Up Bear Hugs Stamp Set, available in the Spring Occasions Catalog.
isn’t he just the cutest, and he has a momma bear in the set too.
Love these colors together, they are so bright and happy which is exactly what I wanted for this card:
I combined the challenge, the Bear Hugs Stamp Set, the Balloon Celebration Stamp Set and the beautiful, It’s My Party Designer Paper all to create this card….and they can all be found in the new Occasions Catalog.
Sandi’s Tips and Tricks:
- After I stamped the bear in Soft Suede, I used my blender pen on him, that picked up a little of the brown ink and I was able to move it around and color him in a little bit.
- The Melon Mambo Balloon is stamped on the card stock, but the other two are stamped on a separate piece and punched out with the coordinating Balloon Bouquet Punch.
- The balloons are all stamped in the three steps, the body of the balloon, then the highlight (in the same color), then the outline in Memento Black Ink.
- The little bear also has a matching framelit, as does his little bow tie!…all art of the Bear Hug Framelits, and there is a BUNDLE available to save you 15% on the stamp/framelit set.
- The sentiments in this stamp set are quite small, can you read what it says? “see this hug”?
and this is the inside of the card……check out the selection of sentiments in this stamp set, one for almost any occasion.
- Card Base: Mint Macaron – 4-1/4 x 11, Mat – Crushed Curry 4 x 5-1/4, It’s My party Designer Paper 3-7/8 x 5-1/8
- Art Piece: Basic Black mat 3-1/2 x 4-3/4, Whisper White 3-3/8 x 4-5/8
- Bear, bow and balloons – extra piece of Whisper White 4-1/4 x 5-1/2
Thanks so much for visiting me today, I hope you enjoyed the projects.