Hi card making friends, my share today is the Stampin Up Beautiful ride and the Bouncing Brayer Technique – an oldie but a goodie!
Did you grow up watching Disney on Sunday nights like I did? One of my favorite movies was Herbie the Love Bug, so I just had to make my own little Herbie for this card.
- He is stamped on a piece of the Have a Cuppa Designer paper and then cut out. I used a exacto knife to cut out the windows too.
- For the brayer technique, cut a piece of card stock, mine is Whisper White, 3-7/8 x 5-1/8.
- Lay it on your work surface with some scratch paper under it to protect your surface.
- Ink up the brayer, and bounce it across the paper (instead of rolling it).
- I did mine in an arch so it look like a sun burst, but you could also go straight across too.
- I have to say, don’t overthink the process…..I thought I had to have all kinds of colors and get super creative with it, well I threw out all those pieces and stuck with the simple one….
- Anyway, I also stamped and cut the wheels out of a piece of Whisper White as I didn’t want the hearts on them.
- and my balloons were also stamped on more little scraps of the same designer paper
- and you can then punch them out with the Balloon Punch in the Party Punch Pack.
- I stuck another scrap of the Melon Mambo Designer paper into the Confetti Hearts Border Punch to create some hearts to add to the sky.
- Card Base: Thick Whisper White 5-1/2 x 8-1/2, score and fold at 4-1/4, Bermuda Bay 4 x 5-1/4, Whisper White 3-7/8 x 5-1/8
- Have a Cuppa Designer Paper 2-1/2 x 4, stamp and cut out bug.
- Scraps of Cuppa Designer Paper, stamp and punch out balloons.
Thanks so much for visiting me today, I hope you enjoyed the projects.