Canadian Stampin Up Demonstrator Sandi MacIver – Stampin Up Best Thoughts on Timeless Elegance
Hi Stampers, my share today is as the title says, Stampin Up Best thoughts on Timeless Elegance! – Literally! – Yes, I stamped and colored the Designer Paper!.
Sandi’s Tips & Tricks for the Stampin Up Best Thoughts on Timeless Elegance Card:
- I stamped the Image in StazOn Black Ink
- Colored the images using my Aqua Painter and ink pad lids, Elegant Eggplant, Melon Mambo, Cucumber Crush.
- Stamped, colored and cut out the butterfly as an overlay.
- Repeated the flower image on the inside.
- BIG TIP – don’t get the paper too wet……stay on the dry side with your aqua painter or you will get some serious ripples in your DSP…
I love the little butterfly from this set, the perfect embellishment, and the sentiment is from “A Dozen Thoughts” (link below)
I added a little bit of bling to my card by cutting the mat from Gold Foil Sheet and the thread across the top is the new Metallic Gold Thread.
I was cutting the Canadian Designer Paper Shares yesterday and can I just say – this package of designer paper is totally amazing!…
Wait till you see what else I did with it!…
My Canadian Paper and Ribbon Shares are ongoing through the month of June – so if you would like a little working supply of both – check out my offer here – and sign up….
Stampin Up Products used to create today’s project: Please click on the links for a larger view, further details and to easily add to your shopping cart:
for the Stampin Up Best Thoughts on Timeless Elegance Card:
- Card Base: Elegant Eggplant 4-1/4 x 11, score and fold at 5-1/2, Mat – Gold Foil 4 x 5-1/4
- Art Piece: Timeless Elegance DSP 3-7/8 x 5-1/8
- Sentiment: Very Vanilla 1 x 4 – trimmed, taped onto a scrap of Elegant Eggplant and trimmed again.
- Embellishments: Butterfly stamped on a scrap of Very Vanilla, aqua painted with the same ink, cut out and attached with a Dimensional. Gold Metallic Thread wrapped around 3 times and tied off.
I hope you enjoyed today’s project and thanks so much for stopping in to visit. Please use the current Host Code on your orders under $200. to receive an Online Stamping Class/product gift from me – full details here. Do NOT use the host code on orders over $200. as you become the HOST and receive the rewards.
- Save 10% on product bundles
- Join our Happy Stampers team
- Subscribe to PAPER PUMPKIN
- Save up to 60% in the clearance rack
- CLICK HERE to receive updates, specials and FREE PDF’s in My Stampin Up Newsletter
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel and be notified first when I load a new video
- be one of 27,750+ following me on PINTEREST – Check out these boards:
- NEW – OCCASIONS CATALOGUE Samples
- NEW – Stampin Up Card Ideas – Group Board
- Order the NEWEST ONLINE Stamping Class in my NEW ONLINE CLASS store