Good morning stampers, my share today is created with the Stampin Up Birthday Blooms, and it’s a “10 or Less” card (made in 10 minutes or less). Something we all need on a Monday right, LOL…
I am quite enjoying this stamp set with it’s beautiful flowers and sentiments, and this time I used my blender pen and ink pad lids to color the flower and when I was all done, I used a New Stampin Up product – “wink of stella” over my flower
To give it a beautiful glittery glow – this stuff is amazing and it comes in two colors in the new Occasions Catalog, this is the clear, and there is a gold; and you will find them both on page 24 of the new Occasions Catalog that goes live tomorrow (Jan 5th 2016).
Sandi’s Tips and Tricks:
- Score and fold the Thick Whisper White card base.
- Use the StazOn Black Ink to randomly stamp the flower image on the card front.
- Use the Big Shot to cut the three layers of the Labels (using the largest three), and emboss the Blushing Bride one with the Elegant Dots Embossing Folder.
- Stamp the flower again in StazOn Black onto the left side of the watercolor paper art piece and the sentiment on the right.
- Using Blushing Bride, Watermelon wonder and Mossy Meadow ink pad lids, use the Blender Pen to color the image.
- Tie the ribbon around the card front – knotting and trimming to the left.
- Layer the label pieces with Dimensionals before attaching to the center of the card
- Embellish with two large Rhinestones:
Want more card ideas for this Stampin Up Birthday Blooms Stamp set?
This watercolor version was shared here:
And these three cards will be loaded into Stamping and Blogging today for you.
January Hostess Code: CANADA – AKSPPMXX –
Place this code into your orders of $199. or less to earn a free gift * See my Corgi Rewards page for more details.
If your order is over $200. please do not use this code, you will still earn the free gift.
When you shop with me online or in person, you earn Corgi Rewards which you can redeem for FREE Stampin Up products.
Weekly Deals from Stampin’ Up! Dec 29 – Jan 4
25% Off these items this week
Thanks so much for stopping in to visit me today: I have listed the supplies and the measurements for this Stampin Up Birthday Blooms card below and I would be most happy to be your demonstrator. Simply click the “shop with me” button below to get to my Online Store, or EMAIL ME if you would like me to place your order for you.
- Card Base: Thick Whisper White 4-1/4 x 11, score and fold at 5-1/2
- Label Layers: Basic Black 3-1/4 x 5, Blushing Bride 3 x 4-1/2 and Watercolor Paper 2-1/2 x 4
Supplies used to create the Stampin Up Birthday Blooms Card:
Clearance Rack – Canada