Hi Stampers, my share is a little sneak peek from the upcoming Spring Occasions Catalog – the Stampin Up Birthday Blooms Stamp Set…..Yahoo, new rubbah in the house!
BUT FIRST: Stampin UP Just announced a YEAR END SALE starting today – up to 60% Off
Stampin Up is clearing out the warehouse!….It’s the end of the year, so we’re cleaning our inventory to make room for new products – and we’re offering you some great savings while we do it!
We’re adding more products to our clearance rack and discounting select items from the holiday catalog (products on the Holiday Retired List are now discounted up to 40%).
- Between Dec 10 and Jan 4th, receive great discounts on Many Great Stampin Up products.
- Products on the Holiday Retired List are now discounted UP TO 40%
- No minimum purchase required
- No Refunds or Exchanges on year-End Sale Items
- Items offered during this sale are “while supplies last”
- Year-End Sale orders are eligible for Stampin Rewards with Qualifying orders.
This sale is in the Online Store under a special category and the “clearance rack” has been incorporated into this section as well, just for this sale – click the links below to visit the sale pages:
Click here for the Canadian – Holiday Retired List
Stampin Up gave us this Birthday Blooms stamp set and coordinating Designer Paper at Founders Circle back in September, but I knew it was way before the catalog was going live, so I’ve been saving it. I confess to drooling over it a few times since then, but I’ve resisted actually stamping with it…. you know me and floral stamps…..love them….so here we go – FINALLY!
and our challenge this week is this sketch
Sandi’s Tips & Tricks:
- Stamp the images on the Whisper White art piece and the card base with StazOn Black
- Color the images with the Aqua Painter and inkpad lids and then stamp the sentiment at the top. Ink Used: Pool Party, Crumb Cake, Mossy Meadow, Watermelon Wonder and Blushing Bride. Images Stamped in StazOn Black.
- Over-stamp the dots in Crumb Cake and the single flower in Pool Party.
- Attach to the Watermelon Wonder mat.
- Punch a strip of hearts with the Hearts Border punch done the edge of the piece of Blushing Bride and attach it to the back of the right side of the Watermelon Wonder mat.
- Use Fast Fuse Adhesive to attach the art piece to the card front.
- Wrap the NEW Pool Party 3/8″ Glitter Ribbon around the card and tie in a knot
- Add a small snip of the Blushing Bride Sequin Trim. Pull off a couple and glue them onto the art piece for some added bling.
Now it’s time to go and see what the rest of the Happy Stampers Designers have come up with for this week’s color challenge.
Thinking about joining Stampin UP? Sign up under any of these amazing ladies and become part of our team. Sign up now, and you can fill your starter kit with items from the New Occasions Catalog!….ask me how!.
Click the button below to Hop on over to Amy Koenders
If you get lost along the way, here is a list of everyone involved in the hop today
Sandi MacIver – (you are here)
Card Base: Kraft card stock, 4-1/4 x 11, score and fold at 5-1/2
Art Piece: Whisper White 2-1/4 x 4-1/4, Mat Watermelon Wonder 2-1/2 x 4-3/4
Side Strip: Blushing Bride 3/4 x 4-3/4 – punched with the Hearts Border Punch
Thanks so much for stopping in to visit me today:
The new Spring Occasions Catalog goes live January 5th along with the Sale-a-bration Catalog – if you don’t currently have a Demonstrator and you plan on placing your orders through me, I would be happy to mail you a catalog. Please EMAIL ME with your name and address and I’ll get them into the mail for you.
If you have placed orders with me in the past 3 months, you are already added to the mailing list directly from Stampin Up so watch for your catalog arriving near month end. PS You are going to love it…….and my pre-order arrived last night, so I’m off to open it!…
December Hostess Code: CANADA – 4YNXMNBN
When you shop with me online or in person, you earn Corgi Rewards which you can redeem for FREE Stampin Up products.
Weekly Deals – Canada
Clearance Rack – Canada