Hi card making friends, my share is a little sneak peek from the upcoming Spring Occasions Catalog – the Stampin Up Birthday Blooms Stamp Set…..Yahoo, new rubbah in the house!
Stampin Up gave us this Birthday Blooms stamp set and coordinating Designer Paper at Founders Circle back in September, but I knew it was way before the catalog was going live, so I’ve been saving it. I confess to drooling over it a few times since then, but I’ve resisted actually stamping with it…. you know me and floral stamps…..love them….so here we go – FINALLY!
and our challenge this week is this sketch
Sandi’s Tips & Tricks for the Stampin Up Birthday Blooms :
- Stamp the images on the Whisper White art piece and the card base with StazOn Black
- Color the images with the Aqua Painter and ink pad lids and then stamp the sentiment at the top. Ink Used: Pool Party, Crumb Cake, Mossy Meadow, Watermelon Wonder and Blushing Bride. Images Stamped in StazOn Black.
- Over-stamp the dots in Crumb Cake and the single flower in Pool Party.
- Attach to the Watermelon Wonder mat.
- Punch a strip of hearts with the Hearts Border punch done the edge of the piece of Blushing Bride and attach it to the back of the right side of the Watermelon Wonder mat.
- Use Fast Fuse Adhesive to attach the art piece to the card front.
- Wrap the NEW Pool Party 3/8″ Glitter Ribbon around the card and tie in a knot
- Add a small snip of the Blushing Bride Sequin Trim. Pull off a couple and glue them onto the art piece for some added bling.
- Card Base: Kraft card stock, 4-1/4 x 11, score and fold at 5-1/2
- Art Piece: Whisper White 2-1/4 x 4-1/4, Mat Watermelon Wonder 2-1/2 x 4-3/4
- Side Strip: Blushing Bride 3/4 x 4-3/4 – punched with the Hearts Border Punch
Thanks so much for visiting me today, I hope you enjoyed the Stampin Up Birthday Blooms project.