Hi stampers, my share today is called Stampin Up Bloomin Love and it’s the first in a 14 day challenge I’m hosting over on my “Stampin with Sandi Hangout” on Facebook – click here to come on over and join in the fun.
The rules are simple – make a “love” themed card every day for the next 14 days, and share it with the other members of the group and then mail them to people you love!
What an awesome way to see some great card designs and make some new friends right?
My first card is created with the Stampin Up Bloomin Love Bundle on page 16 and 17 of the Spring Occasions catalog…I am totally in love with this Bloomin Heart Thinlit!….here are my tips and tricks for this card.
Sandi’s Tips & Tricks:
- Randomly stamp the background in Lost Lagoon using the small stamps in the set to create the “wallpaper” or “background noise” as I like to call it.
- Layer the piece to the Whisper White Mat with Fast Fuse.
- Add the Corrugated Paper piece and then the ribbon before attaching this piece to the card base.
- Die cut the heart using the new Big Shot Die Brush to remove all the little cut outs (this little guy is “da Bomb” – you need one!.
- Attach the heart to the card using Dimensionals to pop it up a bit.
- Stamp and Die cut a selection of flowers to embellish the heart
- Add a few pearls and gold rhinestones.
- Stamp the sentiment on a scrap of Whisper White and cut out. Attach with Glue Dots:
The card recipe and supply list for this card are at the end of my post:
- Sale – Stampin Up Weekly Specials end Jan 25
- Sale – Paper Pumpkin subscriptions on sale – earn a FREE stamp set
- Clearance Rack Sale – add these Stampin Up products to your order at greatly reduced prices
- Stampin Up Sale-a bration is here – Earn FREE stamps with your orders
Place your orders through me and automatically become a member of my Exclusive Corgi Rewards Club to earn FREE stamps and a FREE Online Video Stamping Class
When you shop with me online or in person, you earn Corgi Rewards towards free Stamps.
Add the Monthly Host Code:
February Hostess Code: CANADA – BSM3DM2U – and earn an additional gift
- Place this code into your orders of $50. or more to earn a free gift * See my Corgi Rewards page for more details:
- For orders over $200. please do not use this code as you will receive your own Host Rewards, you will still earn the free gift.
View the details of my Corgi Rewards Program Here:
- Stampin’ Up! – Current Back order report
- Updated Feb 1 – 2016 – Expected Availability:
#103954 – Aqua Painters
#140517 – Timeless Textures – clear
#140645 – Balloon Builders (photopolymer)
#140675 – Balloon Celebration (photopolymer)
#140738 – Beautiful Ride (photopolymer)
#141091 – Au Fil Des Ans (photopolymer)
#126995 – Stampin Trimmer Cutting Blades
#140621 – Bloomin Heart Thinlits
#140622 – Large Numbers Framelits
#140568 – Have a Cuppa Card stock pack
#138316 – Bags Gift Tag a Bag Sketched Dots
#126697 – Wetlands (clear)
#140740 – Easter Lamb (wood)
#141243 – Hello (clear)
#141284 – Dans Les Nuages (clear)
#141300 – Flowering Fields (wood)
#141303 – Flowering Fields (clear)
#140561 – Pool Party 3/8″ Glitter Ribbon
#140581 – Going Places Designer Paper Stack
WEEKLY DEALS:Jan 26 through Feb 1st
– Order today and receive 25% Off these great products:
Click here to view the Weekly Deals from Stampin’ Up! in my Online Shopping Store. Weekly Deals are “while supplies last” and only available at this discount until Feb 1st 2016
Over at Stamping and Blogging we have started a New Online Class for February, Balloon Celebration: and the first two cards have been loaded, they include a video, a tutorial, and a One Sheet Wonder* for each card (*If you are a Demonstrator – these are watermark free and can be used as a handout in your In-person classes): And if Balloons aren’t your thing right now – check out the other 35+ classes we have stored in our Video Library:
Thanks so much for stopping in to visit me today: I have listed the supplies and the measurements for this Stampin Up Bloomin Love card below and I would be most happy to be your demonstrator. Simply click the “shop with me” button below to get to my Online Store, or EMAIL ME if you would like me to place your order for you.
- Card Base: Kraft Card stock 5-1/2 x 8-1/2, Whisper White Mat 4 x 5-1/4, Lost Lagoon 3-7/8 x 5-1/8
- Heart: – Water color paper 4 x 4
- Corrugated Paper: 1-1/4 x 5-1/4
- Scraps of Whisper White for the Flowers.
Supplies used to create the Stampin Up Bloomin Love Card:
Clearance Rack – Canada