wow – two posts from me today – don’t get used to it, haha….I already had this card done when Kathy and I decided to do our Gate Card posts together, so here you go. This one is created with the Stampin Up Blooms and Wishes stamp set from the Annual Catalogue.
I love this set because I can create flowers any color I like and for today’s card they are Melon Mambo, Crushed Curry, Bermuda Bay and the leaves are stamped in Old Olive.
- The card base is Bermuda Bay 5-1/2 x 8-1/2, scored and folded at 4-1/4, a mat in Whisper White at 4 x 5-1/4 and the card front is also Whisper White 3-7/8 x 5-1/8
- For the top portion, I started with a piece that was 3-7/8 x 5-1/8 and used my Stampin Trimmer to angle cut one end. Then I adhered it to another piece of Bermuda Bay and cut the angle again, leaving a 1/8 inch of the blue showing. Super easy.
- The only embellishment I used was Brights Enamel Shapes for the centers of the blue flowers.
The layout for today’s card is for the Freshly Made Sketches challenge for this week.
Thanks so much for stopping in and happy card making
- be one of 24,600 following me on PINTEREST
- My Fastest Growing Board – NEW – 2017 Annual Catalog Pin Board – over 2,000 pins
- NEW – Holiday Catalogue 2017
- NEW – Tranquil Tulips Board
- New – Lemon Zest Board
- Daisy Delight Board – over 300 pins
- NEW – Colorful Seasons Pin Board