Hi Stampers, my share today is created with the NEW Stampin Up Botanical Blooms found on page 27 of the Occasions Catalog. You will want to check out both page 26 and 27 of the catalog for not only some great inspiration, but there is a whole suite of coordinating products – most of which I have used on this card today, haha…
and of course it’s Thursday so it’s the Happy Stampers Blog Hop where we take our challenge and share with you what we created. This week’s challenge is a sketch:
And here is my card creation!
I think the framelits that come in this Stampin Up Botanical Blooms Bundle are my favorite things in the new catalog, they are SO MUCH FUN to die cut with……Me and the Big Guy had a blast making these!…
Sandi’s Tips & Tricks:
- flowers are cut from Hello Honey card stock, the center is sponged with Cajun Craze before the Basic Black Center is placed on top.
- The leaves on the left are cut from Old Olive, the one on the right from Mossy Meadow.
- The background paper is all from Botanical Gardens Designer paper
- The sentiment is cut with the Lots of Labels, second largest for the white, largest for the black mat.
- I also used the stamps for a little background stamping behind the flowers at the top and bottom of the sentiment.
Speaking of the sentiment…..I got that stamp set for free…from the Sale-a-Bration Catalog. Let me explain how you can too.
During Sale-a-bration for each $60.00 you spend on product, you can choose a free item from the Sale-a-bration Catalog:
Viewing the images above, purchasing the Botanical Blooms Bundle at $64.25, (which saves you 15%) you could choose the “Hello” stamp set as your free item. Check below for the rest of the items I used on this card, we might get you to $120. so you can get two free items from this beautiful Catalog – View the Sale-a-bration Catalog Here:
But first, it’s time to go and see what the rest of the Happy Stampers Designers have come up with for this week’s sketch challenge.
Click the button below to Hop on over to Amy Koenders
If you get lost along the way, here is a list of everyone involved in the hop today
Sandi MacIver – (you are here)
January Hostess Code: CANADA – AKSPPMXX –
Place this code into your orders of $199. or less to earn a free gift * See my Corgi Rewards page for more details:
If your order is over $200. please do not use this code as you will receive your own Host Rewards, you will still earn the free gift.
When you shop with me online or in person, you earn Corgi Rewards which you can redeem for FREE Stampin Up products.
Weekly Deals from Stampin’ Up! Jan 5 – Jan 11
25% Off these items this week
Thanks so much for stopping in to visit me today: I have listed the supplies and the measurements for this Stampin Up Botanical Blooms card below and I would be most happy to be your demonstrator. Simply click the “shop with me” button below to get to my Online Store, or EMAIL ME if you would like me to place your order for you.
- Card base: Mossy Meadow 4-1/4 x 11, Botanical Gardens Designer Paper – honey 4 x 5-1/2, Floral 3-7/8 x 5-1/2
- Sentiment: Basic Black 4 x 5-1/4, Whisper White 4 x 5-1/4
- Flowers: Hello Honey 2-1/2 square,
- Leaves: Old Olive 2 x 3 and Mossy Meadow 2-1/2 x 3
Supplies used to create the Stampin Up Botanical Blooms card:
Clearance Rack – Canada