Hi card making friends, my share today is created with the NEW Stampin Up Botanical Blooms found on page 27 of the Occasions Catalog. You will want to check out both page 26 and 27 of the catalog for not only some great inspiration, but there is a whole suite of coordinating products – most of which I have used on this card today, haha…
and I have a new sketch challenge today:
And here is my card creation!
I think the framelits that come in this Stampin Up Botanical Blooms Bundle are my favorite things in the new catalog, they are SO MUCH FUN to die cut with……Me and the Big Guy had a blast making these!…
Sandi’s Tips & Tricks:
- flowers are cut from Hello Honey card stock, the center is sponged with Cajun Craze before the Basic Black Center is placed on top.
- The leaves on the left are cut from Old Olive, the one on the right from Mossy Meadow.
- The background paper is all from Botanical Gardens Designer paper
- The sentiment is cut with the Lots of Labels, second largest for the white, largest for the black mat.
- I also used the stamps for a little background stamping behind the flowers at the top and bottom of the sentiment.
Speaking of the sentiment…..I got that stamp set for free…from the Sale-a-Bration Catalog. Let me explain how you can too.
- Card base: Mossy Meadow 4-1/4 x 11, Botanical Gardens Designer Paper – honey 4 x 5-1/2, Floral 3-7/8 x 5-1/2
- Sentiment: Basic Black 4 x 5-1/4, Whisper White 4 x 5-1/4
- Flowers: Hello Honey 2-1/2 square,
- Leaves: Old Olive 2 x 3 and Mossy Meadow 2-1/2 x 3
Thanks so much for visiting me today, I hope you enjoyed the projects.