Sandi MacIver – Stampin With Sandi – Stampin Up Bubble Over.
Last week I tackled my favourite “task” I do each month, when I create my customer Thank you cards…It’s one of the best things about my job. This month I wanted to use a new Bundle I purchased a while ago and have not used yet, the “Bubble Over” and say good-bye to a couple of soon to be retired colours, Wild Wasabi and Sweet Sugarplum.
I start by designing the card and making sure I have enough supplies to create them all. Then I mass produce each piece and they get stacked up into piles…..My Big Shot cranking arm got a work out, haha
Then I sit and start putting them together, address the envelopes, add the gifts they have earned with their orders and pop them all into the mail.
I have received lovely thank you e-mails from all my amazing customers, so I know they have received them, and sharing the card today won’t spoil the surprise for anyone.
There are some great stamps in the set and very cool dies, it made creating hard because there were so many cute elements I could have added to this card – haha, like 10 die cuts per card wasn’t enough, haha…
Sandi’s Tips & Tricks for the Stampin Up Bubble Over Card:
- I started by die cutting all the pieces. Bottles in Whisper White, bands in Sugarplum and Wild Wasabi, stars in both colours. The bottle caps are in Silver foil
- The card base is Thick Whisper White 4-1/4 x 11, scored and folded at 5-1/2
- the mat is Wild Wasabi 3-3/4 x 5 and the card front is Whisper White 3-5/8 x 4-7/8
- I stamped the bubbles in Sweet Sugarplum and Wild Wasabi and the sentiment in Memento Tuxedo Black.
- I sponged the bottles in the two inks to give them the “vintage feel” of old style pop, (maybe Cream Soda and Mountain Dew)? haha
- Once everything was all glued down, I added a few Metallics Sequin Assortment (the mother of pearl ones), for just a hint of bling.
for the Stampin Up Bubble Over Card:
Five Days Left to earn the Perennial Birthday Online Stamping Class:
Or you can purchase the class in my Online Stamping Class Store
I hope you enjoyed today’s project and thanks so much for stopping in to visit.
Wishing you Happy Stamping.