Hi card making friends, my share today is created with the Stampin Up Christmas Cuties Stamp Set…..and this one is the little Snow Boy!
Isn’t he just the cutest little fellow….I remember having to get all dressed like this to go outside and play in the snow…. and then have to go to the bathroom, haha!…took forever to get undressed again!…ah, the memories!….anyway:
Sandi’s Tips & Tricks for the Stampin Up Christmas Cuties:
- I stamped the little guy on watercolor paper with Archival Black Ink.
- He is water colored with the Aqua Painter and Ink pad lids: Soft Suede, Smokey Slate, Bermuda Bay, and Cucumber Crush.
- His face is done with Blushing Bride and Melon Mambo Markers, I scribbled them onto a ink pad lid and picked up the ink with my Aqua Painter.
- I used the Seasonal Frame Thinlits to cut the word “snow” out of Silver Glimmer Paper and I kept the card bright and cheery with the Cherry on Top Designer Paper
- A little glimmer accent across the top is created with the new White 3/8 Glitter Ribbon from the Holiday catalog, and
- I embellished with some Brights Designer Buttons….I haven’t used them for a long time. They are great for adding a pop of color to cards.
The layout for today’s card is for the Freshly Made Sketches Challenge for this week:
Thanks so much for visiting me today, I hope you enjoyed the Stampin Up Christmas Cuties project.