Hi Stampers, Happy Monday to you – it’s “10 or less” day today and my share is created with the Stampin Up Cozy Christmas Santa Card.
Over the weekend I was creating Christmas Cards like crazy, using up my package of Home for Christmas Designer Series Paper and getting some of the over 200 Cards on my list finished. So I’m sharing one with you today.
Here is what I came up with the 1-3/4 x 5 strips left over.
Sandi’s Tips & Tricks:
- Layer a coordinating piece of cards stock behind the designer paper to pull out the color
- Add a Sentiment, also using another color from the Designer paper, it helps to make other small images in similar colors pop. I used the Cozy Christmas Stamp Set and heat embossed the sentiment in white so it popped off the red!
- I embossed the background of the card base to add some “background noise”, without adding bulk to the card.
- Cutting out a little Santa or a deer from the designer paper adds a cute embellishment to the card.
The Cozy Christmas Stamp Set and the Home for Christmas Designer paper are from the Holiday Catalog (page 9) and come with some great sentiments and images. They are also on the “retiring” list for the Holiday Catalog, so if you love these, order soon to avoid disappointment.
click the image to see the USA Retired Products List
And if you are a member of Stamping and Blogging – over the weekend I loaded 3 more One Sheet Wonders for you to create with – Not a member? Come on over and give us a try! We have 133 One Sheet Wonders and over 485 videos to keep you stamping for hours.
Click here for the info/sign up page:
- Card Base: Whisper White – 4-1/4 x 11, score and fold at 5-1/2
- Designer Paper 1-3/4 x 5, Mat, Pool Party 2 x 5-/4
- Sentiment: Cherry Cobbler 3 x 3
- Santa is cut from a sheet of the designer paper.
Products used to create the Stampin Up Cozy Christmas Santa Card:
Thanks so much for stopping in to visit me today; I hope you enjoyed my Stampin Up Cozy Christmas Santa Card share and if you need products to create it – I would love to be your demonstrator, simply use my “shop with me” button below, or contact me and I would be happy to place your order for you.
December Hostess Code: CANADA – 4YNXMNBN
When you shop with me online or in person, you earn Corgi Rewards which you can redeem for FREE Stampin Up products.
Weekly Deals – Canada
Clearance Rack – Canada