Hi Stampers, my share today was created with the Stampin Up Embellished Ornaments
Our challenge this week was a Color Challenge:
And I decided to create a super clean and simple traditional Holiday card…..One that was easily duplicated, and Flat! You know how much I love to pay additional postage!…NOT…
Sandi’s Tips & Tricks for the Stampin Up Embellished Ornaments :
- First, order the stamp set and thinlits as a bundle and save yourself 15%…(page 15 of the Holiday Catalog).
- I started by die cutting the ornament in real red card stock.
- I cut a 1-1/2 x 3-7/8 piece of designer paper from Season of Cheer, and used the same Thinlit to cut into the left side of the designer paper.
- I stamped my sentiment in the bottom left corner of the vanilla card stock, before starting to glue it all together.
- I used Snail adhesive to attach the green stripped piece, multi-purpose white glue to attach the ornament and then Snail adhesive again to attach all the layers.
- The little Gold Ornament Top is added with Glue dots, as is the Gold Cording Trim Bow.
- I added the same layers of card stock inside the card as well with a strip of designer paper down the left side.
- Card Base: Mossy Meadow 5-1/2 x 8-1/2, Real Red 4 x 5-1/4, Very Vanilla 3-7/8 x 5-1/8
- Designer Paper: Season of Cheer 1-1/2 x 3-7/8
- Ornament: Real Red 3-1/4 square
- Ornament Hanger: Gold Foil 1 x 1
Thanks so much for visiting me today, I hope you enjoyed the projects.