Hey stamping friends, today’s card share, Stampin UP First Sight Friends Forever is day #3 in the All about Love Challenge. I hope you have joined our Stampin with Sandi Hangout on Facebook because my friends over there have been sharing some absolutely fabulous cards for this challenge.
I know when a new catalog starts you get all excited about the products and then you wonder what to make with them right? I have some help for you.
Have you been over to my 2016 Occasions Catalog Pinterest Board yet?
There are currently 1360 NEW PINS in there from my stamping friends world wide, and I add more daily…..and a big thank you to the 16,400 who subscribe to my boards – love you all!…
So, Day 3, I created with another new stamp set from the Stampin Up Occasions catalog, this one on page 36 – First Sight…I’m in love with the flourish in this stamp set
Because of time constraints, I needed a super easy card for today’s post, and this is it…I think this one is 5 minutes or less!….
Sandi’s Tips and Tricks:
- Choose a piece of Designer paper, I used Love Blossoms, cut a 3/4 x 5-1/2 strip and attach down the left side of your card base.
- Use Crumb Cake Ink to stamp the flourish in the bottom right corner of the card front, and for the sentiment running up the side of the card.
- Attach the art piece to the card front with Dimensionals, lining up the top bottom and left sides only at 1/4 of an inch. This should leave about 1/2 inch of designer paper showing on the left.
- Punch a heart with the SweetHeart Punch, out of Corrugated Paper, and another small heart from Designer Paper with the heart punch in the Itty Bitty Punch pack.
- Attach the corrugated heart with Dimensionals and the smaller heart with a glue dot.
- Embellish the center of the small heart with a single small Rhinestone
- Add 3 gold Rhinestones around the flourish
The card recipe and product list are posted at the end of this post for you.
- Sale – Stampin Up Weekly Specials end Feb 8
- Sale – Paper Pumpkin subscriptions on sale – earn a FREE stamp set
- Clearance Rack Sale – add these Stampin Up products to your order at greatly reduced prices
- Stampin Up Sale-a bration is here – Earn FREE stamps with your orders
And Over at Stamping and Blogging Today:
Yesterday while working on the above card, I created a second in in the same colors but a different layout, the OSW for this will be loaded today.
Place your orders through me and automatically become a member of my Exclusive Corgi Rewards Club to earn FREE stamps and a FREE Online Video Stamping Class
When you shop with me online or in person, you earn Corgi Rewards towards free Stamps.
Add the Monthly Host Code: –
February Hostess Code: CANADA – BSM3DM2U – and earn an additional gift
- Place this code into your orders of $50. or more to earn a free gift * See my Corgi Rewards page for more details:
- For orders over $200. please do not use this code as you will receive your own Host Rewards, you will still earn the free gift.
View the details of my Corgi Rewards Program Here:
- Stampin’ Up! – Current Back order report
- Updated Feb 1 – 2016 – Expected Availability:
#103954 – Aqua Painters
#140517 – Timeless Textures – clear
#140645 – Balloon Builders (photopolymer)
#140675 – Balloon Celebration (photopolymer)
#140738 – Beautiful Ride (photopolymer)
#141091 – Au Fil Des Ans (photopolymer)
#126995 – Stampin Trimmer Cutting Blades
#140621 – Bloomin Heart Thinlits
#140622 – Large Numbers Framelits
#140568 – Have a Cuppa Card stock pack
#138316 – Bags Gift Tag a Bag Sketched Dots
#126697 – Wetlands (clear)
#140740 – Easter Lamb (wood)
#141243 – Hello (clear)
#141284 – Dans Les Nuages (clear)
#141300 – Flowering Fields (wood)
#141303 – Flowering Fields (clear)
#140561 – Pool Party 3/8″ Glitter Ribbon
#140581 – Going Places Designer Paper Stack
WEEKLY DEALS: Feb 2 through Feb 8th
– Order today and receive 25% Off these great products:
Click here to view the Weekly Deals from Stampin’ Up! in my Online Shopping Store. Weekly Deals are “while supplies last” and only available at this discount until Feb 1st 2016
Thanks so much for stopping in to visit me today: I have listed the supplies and the measurements for this Stampin Up First Sight Friends Forever card below and I would be most happy to be your demonstrator. Simply click the “shop with me” button below to get to my Online Store, or EMAIL ME if you would like me to place your order for you.
- Card Base: Thick Whisper White 4-1/4 x 11, score and fold at 5-1/2.
- Card Front: 3-3/4 x 5-1/4
- Designer Paper 3/4 x 5-1/2 and a scrap to punch the small heart.
- Heart: Corrugated Paper – 2 x 2 Punch one out of the Kraft colored paper.
Supplies used to create the Stampin Up First Sight Friends Forever card:
Clearance Rack – Canada