Hey card making friends, today’s card share, Stampin UP First Sight Friends Forever is day #3 in the All about Love Challenge. I hope you have joined our Stampin with Sandi Hangout on Facebook because my friends over there have been sharing some absolutely fabulous cards for this challenge.
I know when a new catalog starts you get all excited about the products and then you wonder what to make with them right? I have some help for you.
There are currently 1360 NEW PINS in there from my stamping friends world wide, and I add more daily…..and a big thank you to the 16,400 who subscribe to my boards – love you all!…
So, Day 3, I created with another new stamp set from the Stampin Up Occasions catalog, this one on page 36 – First Sight…I’m in love with the flourish in this stamp set
Because of time constraints, I needed a super easy card for today’s post, and this is it…I think this one is 5 minutes or less!….
Sandi’s Tips and Tricks:
- Choose a piece of Designer paper, I used Love Blossoms, cut a 3/4 x 5-1/2 strip and attach down the left side of your card base.
- Use Crumb Cake Ink to stamp the flourish in the bottom right corner of the card front, and for the sentiment running up the side of the card.
- Attach the art piece to the card front with Dimensionals, lining up the top bottom and left sides only at 1/4 of an inch. This should leave about 1/2 inch of designer paper showing on the left.
- Punch a heart with the SweetHeart Punch, out of Corrugated Paper, and another small heart from Designer Paper with the heart punch in the Itty Bitty Punch pack.
- Attach the corrugated heart with Dimensionals and the smaller heart with a glue dot.
- Embellish the center of the small heart with a single small Rhinestone
- Add 3 gold Rhinestones around the flourish
- Card Base: Thick Whisper White 4-1/4 x 11, score and fold at 5-1/2.
- Card Front: 3-3/4 x 5-1/4
- Designer Paper 3/4 x 5-1/2 and a scrap to punch the small heart.
- Heart: Corrugated Paper – 2 x 2 Punch one out of the Kraft colored paper.
Thanks so much for visiting me today, I hope you enjoyed the projects.