Sandi MacIver – Stampin With Sandi Stampin Up Floral Frames
Hi Stamping friends and welcome to another Happy Stampers Blog Hop. This week we have a sketch challenge.
I just receive the NEW Floral Frames Bundle so I decided to use it with this card along with the Colour Blocking Technique AND I did a simple and a stepped up version of my card for today too – BONUS!
Step by Step Instructions for the Stampin Up Floral Frames Cards:
- Cut the Thick Whisper White card base at 4-1/4 x 11, score and fold at 5-1/2
- Cut the coloured card stock at 1-1/4 x 3-3/4
- Place all 4 pieces inside the embossing folder and emboss
- Attach the card stock to the card base – TIP – I do the top and bottom first, makes it easier to add the middle two pieces evenly.
- Die cut the outline floral piece
- Use the Layering circles framelits and a 3 x 3 piece of Whisper white for the overlay sentiment piece.
- Stamp and cut out the flowers from a piece of Lovely Lipstick 1-1/2 x 5
- Cut out the smaller light green leaves from the piece of Pint Macaron 1-1/2 x 5
- Layer all the pieces onto the art piece and then attach it with Dimensionals to the card front.
- Embellish, for the plain card I used the Glitter Enamel Dots, for the stepped up card I used the Metallic Sequin Assortment and Gold Metallic Thread
The PDF for this card will be posted on Sunday in the FREE PDF Sunday Post for you.
Now it’s time to hop over and see what my team mates have come up with for this week’s sketch. They are both very creative so I know you are going to love their projects. You can click on the Next button, or on the names below to visit their blogs:
Sandi MacIver – you are here
Want to join our blog hop? – we would love to have you – just sign up as a Demonstrator under any of us to become part of our team – click here for details
for the Stampin Up Floral Frames Cards
I hope you enjoyed today’s project and thanks so much for stopping in to visit.
Wishing you Happy Stamping.