Hi card making Friends: My share today is created with the Stampin Up Flowering Fields Sale a bration Stamp Set that I earned for free with a Stampin Up Order during Sale-a-bration. Don’t you just love getting a free stamp set?
You will find the new Stampin Up Flowering Fields Sale a bration stamp set on page 12 of the new Sale-a-bration catalog. It’s full of beautiful flowers to stamp and that adorable little butterfly.
Did you notice the designer paper? Also a FREE Sale-a-bration item, found on the same page: I teamed it up with Blackberry Bliss and Kraft card stock for my cards today, I was having a hard time deciding which one I liked more for the card base, I finally decided on the Kraft one – what do you think?
Card Base layers:
- Kraft card stock 4-1/4 x 11, score and fold at 5-1/2,
- Blackberry Bliss mat 4 x 5-1/4,
- Wildflower Fields DSP 3-7/8 x 5-1/8
Art Piece layers:
- Kraft card stock 2-3/4 x 4-7/8,
- Blackberry Bliss strip 1 x 4-3/4,
- Wildflower Fields Designer Paper 2-1/2 x 4-3/4,
- Whisper White 2-1/4 x 4-1/4
- Kraft scrap for sentiment
Thanks so much for visiting me today, I hope you enjoyed the projects.