Hi Stampers, my share today is created with the Stampin’ Up! Flurry of Wishes stamp set for the Sweet Sunday Sketch challenge for this week:
First: Don’t forget that TODAY is the LAST day of our BIG STAMP SALE:
15% off – is an awesome deal, and remember if you are a Demonstrator, your savings is actually 35% Off….get out that wish list my friends you do not want to miss out on this:
Details of the sale are here:
I’m happy to report my cold is almost gone. I can breathe again, so it’s video day here in the studio, that class is almost finished, I promise!….I hope to be sending the links out to all the Corgi Club Members on Sunday afternoon so watch for it….once again, so sorry for the delay, this cold really had me flat out for a few days.
On to my card for today: As I said, created with the NEW Stampin’ Up! Flurry of Wishes Stamp Set and I wanted it to be quick and easy, so I embossed the images onto watercolor paper so I could quickly add some color to the background:
Sandi’s Tips & Tricks:
- White heat emboss the small snowflakes on the card front, White heat emboss the medium sized snowflake on another scrap of watercolor paper.
- Use your Aqua painter to add some water to the paper and then the inkpad lids from Bermuda Bay and Wild Wasabi for the color….repeat with the larger snowflake.
- Let them dry
- Attach the background piece to the Wild Wasabi mat using Fast Fuse, and then attach to the card base.
- Make a Whisper White Flag Tail and stamp the sentiment in Bermuda Bay, mount it to the mat and trim before attaching to the card front.
- Cut out the larger snowflake, loop some Silver Metallic Thread, and add that to the card front, securing it to the left side of the Sentiment.
- Use Dimensionals to attach the snowflake over the left side of the sentiment.
- Embellish with rhinestones and Candy Dots
- Place a small ICE RHINESTONE Embellishment in the center of the large snowflake:
DON’T HAVE ANY? – place a qualifying $50. order with me this month and I’ll send you a free package – details here:
Card Recipe is under the product lists for you:
Here are the products used to create the Stampin Up Flurry of Wishes Christmas Card today:
- Card Base: Bermuda Bay 4-1/4 x 11, score and fold at 5-1/2 Wild Wasabi 3-3/4 x 5, Water color paper 3-5/8 x 4-7/8.
- Art Piece: Watercolor paper 3 x 3 (I used 90 pound cold press water color paper)
- Sentiment: Whisper White 3/4 x 4, Bermuda Bay Mat 1 x 4
Thanks so much for stopping in to visit me today; I hope you enjoyed my share and if you need products to create this Stampin’ Up! Flurry of Wishes Christmas Card, – I would love to be your demonstrator, simply use my “shop with me” button below, or contact me and I would be happy to place your order for you.
October Hostess Code: USA – VQA3XCB2
October Hostess Code: CANADA – EBCYP3PN
When you shop with me online or in person, you earn Corgi Rewards which you can redeem for FREE Stampin Up products.
Weekly Deals – USA
Weekly Deals – Canada
Clearance Rack – USA
Clearance Rack – Canada