Hi card making friends, my share today is created with the Stampin Up Flurry of Wishes stamp set for the Sweet Sunday Sketch challenge for this week:
First: Don’t forget that TODAY is the LAST day of our BIG STAMP SALE:
15% off – is an awesome deal, and remember if you are a Demonstrator, your savings is actually 35% Off….get out that wish list my friends you do not want to miss out on this:
On to my card for today: As I said, created with the NEW Stampin Up Flurry of Wishes Stamp Set and I wanted it to be quick and easy, so I embossed the images onto watercolor paper so I could quickly add some color to the background:
Sandi’s Tips & Tricks for the Stampin Up Flurry of Wishes card :
- White heat emboss the small snowflakes on the card front, White heat emboss the medium sized snowflake on another scrap of watercolor paper.
- Use your Aqua painter to add some water to the paper and then the inkpad lids from Bermuda Bay and Wild Wasabi for the color….repeat with the larger snowflake.
- Let them dry
- Attach the background piece to the Wild Wasabi mat using Fast Fuse, and then attach to the card base.
- Make a Whisper White Flag Tail and stamp the sentiment in Bermuda Bay, mount it to the mat and trim before attaching to the card front.
- Cut out the larger snowflake, loop some Silver Metallic Thread, and add that to the card front, securing it to the left side of the Sentiment.
- Use Dimensionals to attach the snowflake over the left side of the sentiment.
- Embellish with rhinestones and Candy Dots
- Place a small ICE RHINESTONE Embellishment in the center of the large snowflake:
Card Recipe for the Stampin Up Flurry of Wishes card:
- Card Base: Bermuda Bay 4-1/4 x 11, score and fold at 5-1/2 Wild Wasabi 3-3/4 x 5, Water color paper 3-5/8 x 4-7/8.
- Art Piece: Watercolor paper 3 x 3 (I used 90 pound cold press water color paper)
- Sentiment: Whisper White 3/4 x 4, Bermuda Bay Mat 1 x 4
Thanks so much for visiting me today, I hope you enjoyed the Stampin Up Flurry of Wishes card.