Hi Stampers, I have a fun and super easy share for you today – with a video – yeah!… you asked for more videos – so here you go!….(hope you like the New Music too). Stampin’ Up! Flurry of Wishes Step-by-Step Snowflake Card.
I recently created this little pretty for a swap group that I am involved in with my Canadian Stampin’ Up! Family. There are twelve of us that swap monthly, so we make 12 identical cards and mail them to each other….it’s such Happy Mail each month!…Don’t you just LOVE getting a hand made card in the mail? I sure do.
Here is my card, like I said simple: A few easy steps for you:
Sandi’s Tips and Tricks:
- Heat emboss the large snowflake in white on to the card front – then emboss it with the Softly Falling Embossing Folder –
- Die cut the “peace” from (Christmas Greetings thinlits) from a piece of Silver Glimmer Paper – we need bling on this card!..
- Look really closely – there is Silver Metallic Thread behind that STUNNING wooden “snowflake elements” embellishment (You need a stash of these – not saying how many I ordered, LOL).
- a sprinkling of Basic Rhinestones for good measure!
TIP – because of the wooden embellishment, extra postage is required on this card!…(but it’s worth it!).
Here is the video to walk you through Step by Step how I created this card!……(and what I messed up, haha).
- Card Base: Lost Lagoon 4-1/4 x 11, score and fold at 5-1/2, card front: 4 x 5-1/4
- Sentiment: Silver Glimmer Paper 1-1/2 x 3-1/2
- Embellishments: Silver Metallic Thread – about 24″, Snowflake Elements (one large one), Basic Rhinestones, 1 large for the center of the snowflake, 3 small ones scattered over card.
Product List for the Stampin’ Up! Flurry of Wishes Card:
Thanks so much for stopping in to visit me today, I hope you enjoyed my share and if you need products to create the Stampin’ Up Flurry of Wishes card, I would love to be your demonstrator, simply use my “shop with me” button below, or contact me and I would be happy to place your order for you.
October Hostess Code: USA – VQA3XCB2
October Hostess Code: CANADA – EBCYP3PN
When you shop with me online or in person, you earn Corgi Rewards which you can redeem for FREE Stampin Up products.
Weekly Deals – USA
Weekly Deals – Canada
Clearance Rack – USA
Clearance Rack – Canada