Hi card making friends, I have a fun and super easy share for you today – with a video – yeah!… you asked for more videos – so here you go!….(hope you like the New Music too). Stampin Up Flurry of Wishes Step-by-Step Snowflake Card.
I recently created this little pretty for a swap group that I am involved in. There are twelve of us that swap monthly, so we make 12 identical cards and mail them to each other….it’s such Happy Mail each month!…Don’t you just LOVE getting a hand made card in the mail? I sure do.
Here is my card, like I said simple: A few easy steps for you:
Sandi’s Tips and Tricks for the Stampin Up – Flurry of Wishes card:
- Heat emboss the large snowflake in white on to the card front – then emboss it with the Softly Falling Embossing Folder –
- Die cut the “peace” from (Christmas Greetings thinlits) from a piece of Silver Glimmer Paper – we need bling on this card!..
- Look really closely – there is Silver Metallic Thread behind that STUNNING wooden “snowflake elements” embellishment (You need a stash of these – not saying how many I ordered, LOL).
- a sprinkling of Basic Rhinestones for good measure!
TIP – because of the wooden embellishment, extra postage is required on this card!…(but it’s worth it!).
Here is the video to walk you through Step by Step how I created this card!……(and what I messed up, haha).
- Card Base: Lost Lagoon 4-1/4 x 11, score and fold at 5-1/2, card front: 4 x 5-1/4
- Sentiment: Silver Glimmer Paper 1-1/2 x 3-1/2
- Embellishments: Silver Metallic Thread – about 24″, Snowflake Elements (one large one), Basic Rhinestones, 1 large for the center of the snowflake, 3 small ones scattered over card.
Thanks so much for visiting me today, I hope you enjoyed the Stampin Up – Flurry of Wishes card.