Sandi MacIver – Stampin With Sandi – Stampin Up Flying Home
Coming in at #3 on my Favourite Things List for the Occasions Catalogue – the Stampin Up FLYING HOME stamp set. These lovely line drawings are perfect for colouring and I LOVE to colour.
The images are also very versatile and can be used for many different occasions, just change out the sentiments.
For Today’s card, I used a sentiment from the Hedgehugs stamp set.
How to create the Stampin Up Flying Home Card:
- Score and fold a 4-1/4 x 11 piece of Thick Whisper White at 5-1/2
- Cut a mat in Berry Burst 4 x 5-1/4
- The card front is Whisper White 3-7/8 x 5-1/8 – embossed with the Layering Leaves Embossing Folder.
- Stamp the image onto a 4 x 4 piece of Whisper White and use the largest of the Stitched Shapes Framelits Circles to cut it out.
- Use Stampin Blends to colour the image.
- Attach two strips of the Tutti Frutti Designer paper to the card front before attaching the art piece with Dimensionals.
- White Heat emboss the sentiment onto a piece of Basic Black card stock and then cut it in half
- Use the Sweet Cake Framelits and scraps of Berry Burst and Lemon Lime twist to add the flower at the top and the leafy branch tucked under the sentiment.
The layout for today’s card was inspired by the Freshly Made Sketches Challenge for this week:
And here’s a little peak at the inside of the card:
The inside pieces are the same as the outside layers, with a 1 x 3-7/8 strip of Designer paper across the bottom.
Thanks so much for stopping to visit with me today. Wishing you Happy Stamping.