Hi card making friends, I have lots to share today, I have just finished my Stampin Up Foxy Friends Bears.
I saw some bears done with the punch on Pinterest. In the back of my mind, I knew I had to play when I was done, haha….so here they are.
The frame is a 5 x 7 and already had the lovely layered mat, so I just took out the glass so that I could 3-D my picture. (on sale at Michaels for like 55% off)
Sandi’s Tips and Tricks:
- The bears are created with the Fox Builder Punch, just trim his ears round.
- For the feet, I made a template with the Owl Builder Punch, stamped through the holes and then the piece of card stock fit perfectly into the Owl Builder Punch
- For his little face, I drew the second layer of his nose and just cut that out and his eyes are drawn with a marker.
- I used Dimensionals to pop up the head and the feet for added depth.
- The Balloons were stamped on coloured card stock with the Birthday Banners Stamp Set then I used a sponge and added some additional colour to the right side of each of them
- There are glue dots on the back of the balloons and behind the bear to hold the string in place
- And the little embellishments are Stampin Up Enamel Shapes, I used In Colours and Subtles.
- For the Banner I used the the Birthday Banners for the outline, and Banners for you for the word “hello”.
- The little bow on the bear is from Christmas Stockings Thinlits (Holiday Catalog page 15).
I decided to do a matching card, that way it could be a gift set.
- Card Base: Kraft card stock 4-1/4 x 11, score and fold at 5-1/2, Pool Party Mat, 3-7/8 x 5-1/8, Festive Birthday Designer Paper 3-3/4 x 5
- Balloons: Pool Party, Daffodil Delight and Watermelon Wonder, 2 x 2 piece of each.
- Banner, Pool Party 2 x 3-1/2
- Bear: Kraft and Soft Suede Card stock…2 x 3 piece of each.
Thanks so much for visiting me today, I hope you enjoyed the projects.