Hi Stampers, my share today is the NEW Stampin Up Fresh Fruit Card and the luscious new Fruit Stand Designer Paper.
Fresh Fruit is another adorable NEW stamp Set. It’s two step stamping again, AND, you can also use the rock-n-roll technique on it – so I did!
Sandi’s Tips & Tricks:
- Ink the peach stamp in Peekaboo peach then roll just the edge of the stamp in Tangerine Tango before stamping onto a piece of Whisper White.
- Then ink the outline stamp in Tangerine Tango and stamp the second layer (I didn’t do that for this peach).
- Stamp the leaves in Pear Pizzazz and then stamp the sentiment in Crumb Cake across the peach (sentiment is from the Stampin Up One Big Meaning stamp set).
- Use the Layering Circles Framelits to cut out the image.
- Run the Whisper White background piece through the Big Shot inside the Petal Burst Embossing Folder before attaching to the card base.
- Cut and layer the designer paper and Pear Pizzazz pieces and add them to the card base.
- Use Dimensionals to add the peach
- Tie a bow with Linen Thread and use some Multipurpose glue to attach it to the stem.
Something NEW from Stampin Up. Bonus Days! For every $60 you spend between July 7 and July 31, you’ll get a $6. Bonus Days Coupon that you can spend between Aug 2 – 31 2016 – more details here:
Corgi Rewards Bonus Draw for June
Congratulations to the Winners:
- Diane L – Pun Intended
- Sandra M – Gift of Love
Hopefully there will not be a mail strike on Friday – as these will then go into the post; otherwise, I’ll hold them until the strike is over.
Don’t forget to check out the Corgi Rewards and Host Bonus Gift for July – click here for details:
Thanks so much for visiting me today and if you would like to order the supplies to create the Stampin Up Fresh Fruit card: simply click on the “shop with me” button below, I would be most happy to be your demonstrator.
You can find the card recipe and product list for today’s project at the end of this post.
If you need help with “how to order” – Click Here:
add the July Host Code to your order to earn a free gift – Details here:
Earn Corgi Rewards towards FREE stamps when you shop with me
Save 10% on Stampin Up PRODUCT BUNDLES – 41 to choose from here
Want 1,000+ card ideas for the New Stampin UP Catalog? find them: – on Pinterest here:
and over at Stamping and Blogging today:
We loaded another OSW (One Sheet Wonder) using the same Fruit Stand Designer Paper and the Stampin Up Perfectly Wrapped Stamp Set for the fun sentiment.
Sign in/Sign up today to get your hands on our over 200+ One Sheet Wonders – and new ones are added weekly.
Do you live in Canada? and need a Stampin Up Demonstrator? – then sign up for my Customer Newsletter. Once a week I’ll send it out with all the latest updates – customer specials – AND a Newsletter exclusive PDF Download of a fun stamping project:
Supply List for the Stampin Up Fresh Fruit card:
- Card Base: Pear Pizzazz 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 score and fold at 4-1/4 – Whisper White 4 x 5-1/4
- Designer Paper Pieces:
- Fruit Stand – peach stripes 3-1/2 square
- – peach floral 1-1/2 x 3-1/2
- Matted with Pear Pizzazz – 3-5/8 square and 1-5/8 x 3-5/8
- Peach: Whisper White 3 x 3
Product List for the Stampin Up Fresh Fruit: