Hi card making friends, my share today is the NEW Stampin Up Fresh Fruit Card and the luscious new Fruit Stand Designer Paper.
Fresh Fruit is another adorable NEW stamp Set. It’s two step stamping again, AND, you can also use the rock-n-roll technique on it – so I did!
Sandi’s Tips & Tricks:
- Ink the peach stamp in Peekaboo peach then roll just the edge of the stamp in Tangerine Tango before stamping onto a piece of Whisper White.
- Then ink the outline stamp in Tangerine Tango and stamp the second layer (I didn’t do that for this peach).
- Stamp the leaves in Pear Pizzazz and then stamp the sentiment in Crumb Cake across the peach (sentiment is from the Stampin Up One Big Meaning stamp set).
- Use the Layering Circles Framelits to cut out the image.
- Run the Whisper White background piece through the Big Shot inside the Petal Burst Embossing Folder before attaching to the card base.
- Cut and layer the designer paper and Pear Pizzazz pieces and add them to the card base.
- Use Dimensionals to add the peach
- Tie a bow with Linen Thread and use some Multipurpose glue to attach it to the stem.
Supply List for the Stampin Up Fresh Fruit card:
- Card Base: Pear Pizzazz 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 score and fold at 4-1/4 – Whisper White 4 x 5-1/4
- Designer Paper Pieces:
- Fruit Stand – peach stripes 3-1/2 square
- – peach floral 1-1/2 x 3-1/2
- Matted with Pear Pizzazz – 3-5/8 square and 1-5/8 x 3-5/8
- Peach: Whisper White 3 x 3
Thanks so much for visiting me today, I hope you enjoyed the projects.