Hi card making friends, my share today is created with another NEW stamp set from the new annual catalogue, say hello to Stampin Up Fresh Fruit for Mojo Monday.
I honestly can’t tell you which I love more this stamp set or the coordinating Fruit Stand Designer Paper. It’s fresh and bright and it just makes me happy…kind of reminds me of Hawaii and I LOVE it there.
The sketch I’m working with today is from Mojo Monday for this week
and the Fruit Stand Designer Paper picked my colours for my stamping: Peekaboo Peach, Flirty Flamingo and Cucumber Crush
Sandi’s Tips & Tricks:
- Die cut the Designer Paper Circle and attach it to the top left corner of the card front so that you can trim it to fit. I used the retired Stampin Up Circle Framelits, second largest.
- Die cut the black strip for the bottom: the die is from Flourish Thinlits and I attached it with the Fine Tip Glue Pen.
- Adhere these pieces to the card base using Snail Adhesive, Fast Fuse or Tear and Tape.
- Cut the sentiment pieces. To stamp the sentiment I placed a piece of washi tape over the word “more” inked the stamp in Memento Black, removed the washi tape and stamped.
- On a separate piece of Whisper White, stamp the large flower twice and the small flower twice each in Peekaboo Peach and Flirty Flamingo. Cut them out and add Dimensionals to the back.
- Before you attach the flowers, stamp the leaves twice in Cucumber Crush
- Attach the flowers.
- Use a scrap of Flirty Flamingo and punch it with the Confetti Heart Border Punch to make the small hearts. Attach a few to the sentiment piece.
- Card Base: Whisper White 4-1/4 x 11, Basic Black Mat 4 x 5-1/4, Fruit Stand Designer Paper 3-7/8 x 5-1/8
- Art Piece: Whisper White 2-1/8 x 3-3/8, Basic Black Mat 2-1/4 x 3-1/2
- Flowers: Whisper White 2-1/2 x 4-1/2
- Die Cut Strip: Basic Black 1 x 4
Thanks so much for visiting me today, I hope you enjoyed the projects.