Hi card making friends, my share today is a Stampin Up Gorgeous Grunge Christmas Card I created combined with a few new products from the NEW Stampin Up Holiday Catalog:
So, I was having some artsy fun yesterday in my stamping studio and I came up with this little guy:
My card today is created with the CAS(e) This Sketch challenge for this week – here is the sketch!
Sandi’s Tips & Tricks for the Stampin Up Gorgeous Grunge Christmas Card:
- I use the large splatter stamp in the Gorgeous Grunge Stamp Set and embossed it twice in Gold on the card front.
- Then I added strips of the NEW Winter Wonderland Washi Tape
- I looped some Gold Metallic Thread, and tucked it under a couple of the Snowflake Elements.
- My final embellishments included a die cut of the Seasonal Frame Thinlits – Falala and Rhinestones in the center of the wooden snowflakes…..
- All in all, about 12 minutes to create this little guy, and I just love the splashes of gold all over it – don’t you?
For the Stampin Up Gorgeous Grunge Christmas Card.
- Card Base: Whisper White Thick: 4-1/4 x 11, score and fold at 5-1/2 – card front 4 x 5-1/4
- Gold Foil Sheet: 2 x 3-1/2
Thanks so much for visiting me today, hope you enjoyed the card.