Hi card making friends, my share today is the Stampin Up Grateful Bunch and the Double Drapery Fold.
Sandi’s Tips & Tricks:
- I used the Grateful Bunch Stamp Set for my embellishments as I thought they very closely resembled the Blooms and Bliss Designer Paper I used for my “drapes”.
- Plus I love that there is a coordinating Blossom Bunch Punch to punch out the flowers.
- More of the stamps from the set were used to create a little “background noise” behind my flowers and sentiments; stamped tone on tone with the Mint Macaron ink.
- I used the Layering Ovals Framelits to create the layers of my sentiment.
- The new Mint Macaron 3/8″ Sheer Linen Ribbon was the perfect embellishment for this card.
Thanks so much for visiting me today, I hope you enjoyed the projects.