Hi Stampers, I have a Stampin Up Happy New Year card to share with you today as part of our Happy Stampers Team Blog Hop.
Our challenge for this week’s hop is a Color Challenge:
and these three colors together just reminds me of New Year’s Eve….
Sandi’s Tips and Tricks:
- I layered the Winter Wonderland Designer Vellum over a piece of Whisper White to keep the background crisp.
- I die cut and then embossed the star with the Softly Falling Embossing Folder (which has carried over to the Spring Occasions Catalog – yeah!).
- Cut out the letters for “Happy” with my Big Shot and Little Letters Thinlits.
- the “New Year” is not a stamp, I did that on my computer and printed it onto Whisper White card stock.
- As I was putting the card together I added some Metallic Thread under the star and held it place with strategically placed glue dots and Sequins.
- Added some Rhinestones for the final bling, and BAMMMM we are done.
Click the button below to Hop on over to Amy Koenders
If you get lost along the way, here is a list of everyone involved in the hop today
Sandi MacIver – (you are here)
- Card Base: Basic Black 4-1/4 x 11, Whisper White 4 x 5-1/4, Winter Wonderland Designer Vellum 4 x 5-1/4
- Star: Whisper White 4-1/4 x 11
- Sentiment: Gold Foil 2 x 5 and Computer Generated words onto Whisper White card stock.
Supplies used to create the Stampin Up Happy New Year card!
Thanks so much for stopping in to visit me today: If you would like to order the supplies to create the Stampin Up Happy New Year card, I would love to be your demonstrator. Simply click the “shop with me” button below to get to my Online Store, or EMAIL ME if you would like me to place your order for you.
December Hostess Code: USA – BYCZFNU9
December Hostess Code: CANADA – 4YNXMNBN
When you shop with me online or in person, you earn Corgi Rewards which you can redeem for FREE Stampin Up products.
Weekly Deals – USA
Weekly Deals – Canada
Clearance Rack – USA
Clearance Rack – Canada