Hi Stampers, I have a Stampin Up Happy New Year card to share with you today. It’s that time of year, celebrate the old and ring in the new.
Our challenge for this weekis a Color Challenge:
and these three colors together just reminds me of New Year’s Eve….
Sandi’s Tips and Tricks for the Stampin Up Happy New Year card:
- I layered the Winter Wonderland Designer Vellum over a piece of Whisper White to keep the background crisp.
- I die cut and then embossed the star with the Softly Falling Embossing Folder (which has carried over to the Spring Occasions Catalog – yeah!).
- Cut out the letters for “Happy” with my Big Shot and Little Letters Thinlits.
- the “New Year” is not a stamp, I did that on my computer and printed it onto Whisper White card stock.
- As I was putting the card together I added some Metallic Thread under the star and held it place with strategically placed glue dots and Sequins.
- Added some Rhinestones for the final bling, and BAMMMM we are done.
- Card Base: Basic Black 4-1/4 x 11, Whisper White 4 x 5-1/4, Winter Wonderland Designer Vellum 4 x 5-1/4
- Star: Whisper White 4-1/4 x 11
- Sentiment: Gold Foil 2 x 5 and Computer Generated words onto Whisper White card stock.
Thanks so much for visiting me today, I hope you enjoyed the projects.