Sandi MacIver – Stampin with Sandi – Stampin Up Heart Happiness
With Valentines just around the corner, I wanted to share another new stamp set with you, Stampin Up Heart Happiness. It’s new in the Occasions Spring Catalogue on page 20
There is a beautiful collection of hearts in this stamp set and for today’s card I decided to combine my love of colouring to create this clean and simple card.
Sandi’s Tips & Tricks for the Stampin Up Heart Happiness Card.
- I started by stamping the floral heart onto whisper white card stock with my Archival basic Black ink pad. I heat set it to make sure it was dry.
- I used my Stampin Blends to color the image, Old Olive, Pink Pirouette and Rich Razzleberry
- Next, I used the Sweet & Sassy Framelits to cut out the heart and a little bit larger heart in Pink Pirouette for a mat.
- I folded a Thick Whisper White card stock base and then stamped the image across the card base in the black. I again heat set this piece to make sure it was dry.
- I used the sentiment from the “Sure do Love You” set and white heat embossed it on a piece of Basic Black card stock.
- I used Snail Adhesive to attach the sentiment to the card base
- Attach the heart to the mat and then use Dimensionals to attach to the card.
for the Stampin Up Heart Happiness card:
- Card Base: Thick Whisper White 4-1/4 x 11, score and fold at 5-1/2
- Art Piece: Whisper White 3 x 3
- Mat: Pink Pirouette 3 x 3-1/2
- Sentiment: Basic Black 1 x 4-1/4
Thanks so much for stopping by today and Happy Stamping!