Hi stampers, my share today is created with the Stampin Up In the Meadow for the Happy Stampers weekly Blog Hop.
This week we have a new sketch challenge to try out
and here is what I created for it with the Stampin Up In the Meadow Stamp Set
I have had this stamp set for a couple of months now and it was time to get it mounted and play with it:
Sandi’s Tips & Tricks:
- I stamped the deer and mountains on a piece of watercolor paper, in StazOn Black
- Using my Aqua painter and ink pad lids, I watercolored the image.
- Deer – Soft Suede, Pumpkin Pie and Delightful Dijon
- Mountains – Island Indigo and Elegant Eggplant
- Grass – Wild Wasabi and Old Olive
- Flowers – Melon Mambo.
- For the strip on the right, I again used StazOn Black to stamp the trees on a piece of Wild Wasabi, I added some Wild Wasabi ink to the branches and the grass at the base and highlighted the tree with my white gel pen.
- Attach the Wasabi piece to the right side of the watercolor paper before attaching it to the Bermuda Bay Mat. At this point, I sliced a sliver off a piece of basic black and used it as a little divider between my two art pieces….I felt it needed a little definition.
- Wrap the Linen Thread around the piece 3 times before tying a bow under the trees.
- Attach to the Wild Wasabi Card Base with Fast Fuse.
- Punch out flowers, apply white dots randomly around the center before adding a medium sized rhinestone to each one. Attach with glue dots:
Now it’s time to go and see what the rest of the Happy Stampers Designers have come up with for this week’s challenge.
Thinking about joining Stampin UP? Today is the very last day that you can sign up with the Sale-a-bration special and receive $195. of your choice in Stampin Up products for the Canadian sign up fee of only $125. –
Click the button below to Hop on over to Amy Koenders
If you get lost along the way, here is a list of everyone involved in the hop today
Sandi MacIver – (you are here)
Thanks so much for visiting me today, if you would like to order the supplies to create the Stampin Up In the Meadow card, simply click on the “shop with me” button below, I would be most happy to be your demonstrator.
- JUST ANNOUNCED: – Stampin Up Weekly Specials
- Sale ends March 31st- Paper Pumpkin subscriptions on sale – earn a FREE stamp set
- Clearance Rack Sale – add these Stampin Up products to your order at greatly reduced prices
- Stampin Up Sale-a bration is here – Earn FREE stamps with your orders – ends March 31st
Want more card ideas? Check out my Stampin Up Video Library over on You Tube
And Over at Stamping and Blogging
The March Rose Wonder Class is finished, the technique for March was the Floating Reinker Technique and I added a few colors to it, we did one where we also combined the Faux Cloisonne technique, and generally just had a ball with the technique – Always my most favorite Technique to play with!…
For February – Balloon Celebration Online Class. You will want to check out these beautiful, colourful and easy to create cards.
and if flowers are your thing – we have another NEW Class for you:
All THREE Classes are now available in the Video Library, with full color PDF (downloadable) files for back up – along with the other 38 Classes we already have in there – that’s a pretty good deal!…come on over and join in the stamping fun!
Place your orders through me and automatically become a member of my Exclusive Corgi Rewards Club to earn FREE stamps and a FREE Online Video Stamping Class
When you shop with me online or in person, you earn Corgi Rewards towards free Stamps.
Add the Monthly Host Code: MARCH – PAUYHESV – (Canada Only) and earn an additional gift
- Place this code into your orders of $50. or more to earn a free gift * See my Corgi Rewards page for more details:
- For orders over $200. please do not use this code as you will receive your own Host Rewards, you will still earn the free gift.
View the details of my Corgi Rewards Program Here:
NEW – Weekly Deals
- Card Base: Wild Wasabi 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 score and fold at 4-1/4, Bermuda Bay Mat 4 x 501/4
- Art Piece: Watercolor paper 3-7/8 x 5-1/8, right panel Wild Wasabi 1-3/4 x 3-7/8 , Black Strip – 1/4 x 3-7/8
- Flowers: Melon Mambo 1 x 3
- Sentiment: Whisper White, 1 x 2, stamp and trim
Supplies used to create the Stampin Up In the Meadow Card: