Hi card making friends, my share today is the Stampin Up Jar of Love Double Z Card.
These fun folding cards are a total blast to make and really quite easy.
Once you get the main card built you can decorate it with pretty much any stamp set; I chose Jar of Love Bundle from Stampin Up.
Sandi’s Tips and Tricks:
- Cut score and fold your card base and then decorate it. Folds are 2-3/4 and 5-1/2 – on both pieces.
- You can stamp the background, or perhaps use designer paper. I wanted a super clean “garden” scene so I chose to emboss mine with the Fluttering Embossing Folder from Stampin Up.
- Next I stamped the Whisper White pieces for the second Z before I adhered all the layers together and attaching them to the card.
- I stamped all the art pieces onto a 4-1/4 x 5-1/2 piece of Whisper White and then cut them out with the Everyday Jars Framelits. This is the medium sized jar from the stamp set.
- I stamped my sentiment on a scrap of Whisper White before trimming it to a banner; attached it to the card front with a couple of glue dots and embellished with a couple of the small flowers.
- I really like the clean design of this card, I think it really makes that little “jar of love” pop.
Thanks so much for visiting me today, I hope you enjoyed the projects.