Hi card making friends, my share today is created with the Stampin Up Jingle All the Way .
Sandi’s Tips and Tricks: For the Stampin Up Jingle all the Way card:
- I used Reinkers for the background: Bermuda Bay, Island Indigo and Night of Navy.
- Wet the watercolour paper, add the diluted ink with a paint brush and let it run – it’s that easy – but just a little messy, so when I make that mess, I cut a bunch of watercolor paper and do a pile – that way I have more to play with later.
- Die cut all your pieces at once to save time.
- The background is quite busy, and you want it to be the focal point, so keep embellishments to a minimum – or not at all.
For the Stampin Up Jingle all the Way Card:
- Card Base: Bermuda Bay 4-1/4 x 11
- Art Piece: Watercolour Paper #122959
- Die Cut Pieces – Whisper White #100730 3 x 4, 3-1/2 x 4 and 4 x 4
Thanks so much for visiting me today, I hope you enjoyed the projects.