Hi card making friends, I have a new share for you today, Stampin Up Jolly Friends and Rider Pride.
If you live in Canada you probably know Saskatchewan Roughriders are our Provincial Football Team and their colours are Green and White and as I was finishing up this card, I thought – oh wow – it’s Rider Pride, haha
So the Designer Paper for this card is Warmth & Cheer from the Stampin Up Holiday Catalog, and it seemed almost perfect for this weeks Freshly Made Sketches challenge…which ends today, so I’m sneaking in just under the wire – life has been like that lately, LOL…
Anyway, when you get a minute, sneak over there and see all the great samples everyone has loaded for this sketch.
Sandi’s Tips & Tricks:
Here are the pieces you need for the moose.
- He is stamped and cut out of Crumb Cake. I sponged the moose with Crumb Cake Ink to give him a little shadowing.
- Everything else is stamped on Whisper White with Garden Green and Delightful Dijon Ink.
- For the scarf and hat brim, I used a Blender Pen to add the Delightful Dijon.
- Try the coordinating Jolly Hat Builder Punch; it makes creating the hat a breeze and you can order the punch and stamp set as a bundle and save 10% – see the product list below.
- The Designer Paper all has Garden Green mats that are 1/8″ larger (card stock cuts are at the end of the post for you).
- The Circles are cut with the Layering Circles Framelits.
- I used the neutral Crumb Cake and Black designer paper for the card front so that the other pieces would really pop.
- The sentiment is from the Hang Your Stocking Stamp Set also in the Holiday Catalog
- Only a couple of embellishments, two little Enamel Shapes Stars.
- Card Base: Crumb Cake 4-1/4 x 11, mat – Garden Green 4 x 5-1/4 – Card Front – Warmth & Cheer Designer Paper 3-7/8 x 5-1/8
- Background Strips: Warmth & Cheer Designer Paper:
- Gold Stars 1 x 4-3/8 – Green Trees – 1-1/2 x 4
- Mats: Garden Green 1-1/8 x 4-1/2 and 1-5/8 x 4-1/8
- Circles: Whisper White 2-1/2 square and Garden Green 3″ Square
- Moose: Crumb Cake 2-1/2 x 3
- Hat and Scarf: Whisper White 3 x 3-1/2
Thanks so much for visiting me today, I hope you enjoyed the projects.