Hi card making friends, my share today is created with the Stampin Up Lighthearted Leaves:
This week we have another Sketch Challenge:
So here is what I created for it:
I combined the Stampin Up Lighthearted Leaves and the Vintage Leaves and also made a stencil from the coordinating Leaflets Framelits to sponge over my stamped images and create the leaves in the background:
Sandi’s Tips & Tricks for the Stampin Up Lighthearted Leaves Card:
- Stamp the maple leaf in Marina Mist and the oak leaf in Blackberry Bliss.
- Use a small amount of snail to attach the Whisper White piece to the card base before stamping the outline leaves in Sahara Sand
- Make stencils from card stock scrap and the Leaflets Framelits, place over the two large stamped leaves and sponge ink on in a circular motion to fill in the background.
- Sponged ink is always lighter than stamped images so it provides a beautiful background for the stamped image.
- Use the oval shaped leaf die cut to sponge the background solid images in Marina Mist.
- Gently pull off the white card stock and attach it to the Blackberry Bliss mat. Wrap three times with the Gold Metallic Thread before reattaching permanently to the card front.
- Die cut the word grateful from the piece of Gold Foil Sheet and attach to the card using the Multipurpose Glue
Card stock pieces are below under the product lists:
Card Base: Marina Mist 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 score and fold at 4-1/4
Art Piece: Whisper white 2-1/4 x 5-1/2, Blackberry Bliss Mat 2-1/2 x 5-1/2
Thanks so much for visiting me today, I hope you enjoyed the projects.