Sandi MacIver – Stampin With Sandi – Stampin Up Lots of Happy
Hi stamping, today’s share, Stampin Up Lots of Happy is a quick and easy card created with the stamp set that comes in the Lots of Happy Card Kit on page 15 of the Occasions Catalogue (and pictured at the end of this post for you).
There are 4 sentiment stamps in the set and the added bonus of these two lovely floral stamps that I have been having fun with. Therefore once you have completed the 20 cards that come in the kit – you can keep on creating.
I decided not to colour in the entire image with my watercolor pencils to give it a more “zentangled” appearance and to really highlight the heart and continue the black and white theme of my card. It also helped to finish the card a lot quicker, haha.
Sandi’s Tips & Tricks for the Stampin Up Lots of Happy Card:
- Stamp the images randomly on a 3-3/4 x 5 piece of Whisper White with Archival Basic Black Ink and heat set to dry. I used the watercolor pencils that came in the Lots of Happy Card kit, as there are two new colours, Lemon Lime Twist and Flirty Flamingo along with Rich Razzleberry for highlights. I used a blender pen to blend the colours.
- I cut the black heart with the Sunshine Wishes Thinlits set and then glued it down to a scrap of Blushing Bride and trimmed it out. The sentiment “Love” is also from the same die set.
- Under that is the border embellishment from the Petals and More Thinlits and a strip of Petal Passion Designer Paper matted in Basic Black for the background noise.
- Once I finished colouring the card front, I mounted it to a piece of Basic Black 3-7/8 x 5-1/8 and then to a Blushing Bride card base 5-1/2 x 8-1/2, scored and folded at 4-1/4
- When adding the embellishments with the Multi-purpose glue and Dimensionals, I also slipped in a folded piece of the Lemon Lime Twist Ombre Ribbon for a pop of colour.
BONUS – there is also a refill for the card kit. I LOVE kits because the designing and cutting are done for me. I can just sit and colour, which I did recently.
This was so relaxing and I watched a couple of movies while I was doing it too.
Once you are done colouring, sort out all the card bases and embellishments that come in the kit (ribbon too), and put the cards together. It truly is a beautiful Kit with matching envelopes no less!
– want to catch up with what I’m working on and what’s coming on my blog? then Follow ME on Instagram, I share as I go
Thanks so much for stopping to visit with me today, wishing you Happy Stamping.
I love comments and would love to hear from you just CLICK HERE to leave one and if you need the supplies to create this Stampin Up Lots of Happy Card – the product list is at the bottom of this post for you.
Purchase my New Petal Palette Online Stamping Class here:
be one of 27,000+ following me on PINTEREST – My Fastest growing New Boards
- NEW – OCCASIONS CATALOGUE Samples
- NEW – Sale-a-bration Brochure Samples
- NEW – Stampin Up Card Ideas – Group Board
For the Stampin Up Lots of Happy Card