Hi stamping friends and welcome back to my Card Making Blog. Today my share is a Stampin Up Musical Season Card.
The Musical Season Bundle can be found on page 25 of the Holiday Catalogue and consists of a stamp set available in wood or clear mount and a coordinating Framelits set. Ordering them together as a bundle will save you 10%
Sandi’s Tips and Tricks for the Stampin Up Musical Season Card:
- For this card, I started with the lovely Merry Music Specialty Designer Paper for my background.
- The art piece is watercolor paper with a Bermuda Bay wash. Once Dry, I stamped the sentiment in the top right corner before mounting it on a black mat and attaching to the card base.
- The horn is die cut from Gold Foil paper, the mandolin is stamped in Bermuda Bay and die cut and the branch of leaves and berries is coloured with the Stampin Blends and then die cut.
- The pines in the background are cut in Old Olive and Emerald Envy with the Pretty Pines Thinlits:
For the Stampin Up Musical Season Card:
- Card Base: Bermuda Bay 5-1/2 x 8-1/2, score and fold at 4-1/2, Mat – Whisper White 4 x 5-1/4, Card front – Merry Music Specialty Designer Paper 3-7/8 x 5-1/8
- Horn: Gold Foil Sheet 3-1/4 square
- Mandolin and branch: Whisper White 3 x 4
- Pine Boughs: Old Olive – 4-1/4 x 4-1/2 and Emerald Envy 3 x 4
Thanks so much for stopping to visit with me today
- be one of 25,300 following me on PINTEREST
- My Fastest Growing Board – NEW – 2017 Annual Catalog Pin Board – over 2,700 pins
- NEW – Holiday Catalogue 2017 – over – 1,000 pins