Sandi MacIver – Stampin with Sandi – Stampin Up Notes of Kindness Card Kit
Hi stamping friends, recently I received the Stampin Up Notes of Kindness Card Kit in an order and over the weekend I opened it and created the cards.
What a FABULOUS KIT. 20 Cards in total, 5 cards of 4 designs. The card bases are artfully decorated, the overlays are fabulous and there’s an exclusive stamp set too.
Why did I love the Stampin Up Notes of Kindness Card Kit:
- I didn’t have to cut anything, it was all done for me
- I didn’t have to design anything – that was done for me too.
- They are beautiful and creative without being hard to do. I would have no problem inviting someone who has never stamped before to do this kit with me.
- LOVE the matching envelopes
- Now I have 20 beautiful cards to send to friends and family and they only cost me $2.40 each.
The best part, I have the stamp set to use over again – AND – THERE IS A REFILL KIT
Here is what’s included in the kit, and the refill kit is the same – minus the stamp set, clear stamp block, ink and box – so you can create 20 more cards.
If I had to pick a favourite card, I think it would be this one, but I truly really liked them all and that fabulous COPPER TWINE needs to be in our next catalogue, it rocks!
These would also make a FABULOUS Christmas Gift for your card making friends and it already comes in a beautifully decorated box, just slap a bow on that puppy and you are done!
I hope you enjoyed today’s project and thanks so much for stopping in to visit.