Hi card making friends, my share today is created is the Stampin Up Painter’s Palette Sneak Peek. Another new stamp set – whoo hoo, and it coordinates with the new Layering Squares Framelits.
This week we have a sketch challenge:
So here is what I created with it:
Sandi’s Tips & Tricks:
- Stamp the Easel in StazOn Black on the left side of the art piece and then randomly stamp the small and medium brush strokes and the splatter.
- Attach the strip of Washi Tape across the front and then the 1/4″ piece of Peekaboo Peach card stock before attaching it to the mat and then the card base.
- Stamp the easel again on the 3 x 3 piece of Whisper White; stamp the sentiment inside the frame and the two brush strokes. Die cut the frame out with the Layered Square Framelits.
- Cut a square one bigger from the Flirty Flamingo 3 x 3 card stock to layer in behind the frame. Attach to each other and then use Dimensionals to attach it to the card front over the stamped easel image.
- Stamp the Swirly Bird flowers and leaves onto the remaining piece of Whisper White and then use the Swirly Scribbles Thinlits to die cut them out.
- Use Glue Dots and Dimensionals to attach the flowers and leaves to the top left corner of the frame/card
- For the inside of the card, stamp the brush strokes and splatter up the left side of the piece of Whisper White before attaching it to the Peekaboo Peach Mat and then attach to the inside of the card.
Thanks so much for visiting me today and if you would like to order the supplies to create the Stampin Up Painter’s Palette Sneak Peek card: The stamps will be available June 1st when the new catalog goes live. Don’t have a catalog? See below on how to get one!.
- Card Base: Basic Black 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 score and fold at 4-1/4, Peekaboo Peach Mat 4 x 5-1/4, Card Front – Whisper White 3-7/8 x 5-1/8
- Art Piece: Whisper White 3 x 3 and Flirty Flamingo 3 x 3
- Flowers and Leaves: Whisper White 4 x 4
Thanks so much for visiting me today, I hope you enjoyed the projects.