Hi card making friends, my share today is created with the Stampin Up Peaceful Pines and check out the fun peek a boo on today’s card.
Our challenge this week is a color challenge
Perfect for Christmas cards, and even better when the Stampin Up Merry Moments DSP has all of the colors which made it super easy to create this little peek-a-boo card
Sandi’s Tips & Tricks for the Stampin Up Peaceful Pines card:
- Cut the card base at 5-1/2 x 6-1/4, score at 4-1/4. Cut the separate bottom piece 1-1/2 x 5-1/2
- Cut the Crumb Cake mats: 1-7/8 x 5-3/8 and 1-1/8 x 5-3/8
- Cut the Merry Moments Designer Paper 1-3/4 x 5-1/4, 1 x 5-1/4
- Cut three small trees with the Perfect Pines Framelits
- Attach all the designer paper and mats and then attach to the Thick Whisper White card stock.
- Lay the card flat and lay the bottom piece at the bottom, lined up with the back of the card.
- Place Dimensionals at the very top and bottom of the trees and carefully add them ensuring the Dimensionals all attach at the top and the bottom without attaching to the inside of the card.
- Make a light pencil mark where the peek-a-boo shows through to the back of the card
- Open the card and stamp the sentiment in Crumb Cake Ink.
- Cheat on the color challenge, and punch three stars from Gold Glimmer Paper and attach with Dimensionals to pop them up a bit. tee hee!