Hi stamping friends, my share today is created with the Stampin Up Peaceful Pines for the Happy Stampers Blog Hop!
Our challenge this week is a color challenge
Perfect for Christmas cards, and even better when the Stampin Up Merry Moments has all of the colors which made it super easy to create this little peek-a-boo card
Sandi’s Tips & Tricks:
- Cut the card base at 5-1/2 x 6-1/4, score at 4-1/4. Cut the separate bottom piece 1-1/2 x 5-1/2
- Cut the Crumb Cake mats: 1-7/8 x 5-3/8 and 1-1/8 x 5-3/8
- Cut the Merry Moments Designer Paper 1-3/4 x 5-1/4, 1 x 5-1/4
- Cut three small trees with the Perfect Pines Framelits
- Attach all the designer paper and mats and then attach to the Thick Whisper White card stock.
- Lay the card flat and lay the bottom piece at the bottom, lined up with the back of the card.
- Place Dimensionals at the very top and bottom of the trees and carefully add them ensuring the Dimensionals all attach at the top and the bottom without attaching to the inside of the card.
- Make a light pencil mark where the peek-a-boo shows through to the back of the card
- Open the card and stamp the sentiment in Crumb Cake Ink.
- Cheat on the color challenge, and punch three stars from Gold Glimmer Paper and attach with Dimensionals to pop them up a bit. tee hee!
Now it’s time to go and see what the rest of the Happy Stampers Designers have come up with for this week’s color challenge.
Thinking about joining Stampin UP? Sign up under any of these amazing ladies and become part of our team.
Sandi MacIver – (you are here)
Supplies used to create the Stampin Up Peaceful Pines for the Happy Stampers Blog Hop card:
Don’t forget, many of the beautiful products from the Stampin’ Up! Holiday Catalog will be retiring soon, get yurs before they are sold out:
Download the PDF – USA – Retired List
Download the PDF – Canada – Retired List
Thanks so much for stopping in to visit me today; I hope you enjoyed my Stampin Up Peaceful Pines for the Happy Stampers Blog Hop card and if you need products to create it – I would love to be your demonstrator, simply use my “shop with me” button below, or contact me and I would be happy to place your order for you.
November Hostess Code: USA – CKPFDEAB
November Hostess Code: CANADA – NEDGUDTV
When you shop with me online or in person, you earn Corgi Rewards which you can redeem for FREE Stampin Up products.
Weekly Deals – USA
Weekly Deals – Canada
Clearance Rack – USA
Clearance Rack – Canada