Hi cardmaking friends; my share today is created with the New Stampin Up Penned and Painted Stamp set, (page 143 of the New Stampin Up Annual Catalogue).
and is for this weeks Happy Stampers Blog Hop.
and our challenge this week is a Colour Challenge:
So I combined two techniques to create this card, the Two Step Stamping and the Masking Techniques. While very fun, a little hard to explain in writing; so I decided what the heck, dirty fingers and all, I made a video for you. haha – hope you enjoy it and my dirty fingers!
If you are reading this post in an e-mail, you may need to click on the heading to go to my blog to view the video
- Card Base: Blushing Bride 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 score and fold at 4-1/4,
- Mat: Sweet Sugarplum 4 x 5-1/4 (cut a second for inside the card)
- Card front or art piece: Whisper White 3-7/8 x 5-1/8 (cut a second for inside the card).
- Flower: Whisper White 2-1/2 x 3
- Sentiment: Vellum Card stock 1-1/4 x 8
Please see the end of this post for the supply list.
Thanks so much for visiting me today, I hope you enjoyed the projects.