Sandi MacIver – Stampin With Sandi – Stampin Up Perennial Birthday
I’m always in the need of fast and pretty birthday cards and I’m sure you are too, so here are a couple created with the Stampin Up Perennial Birthday Stamp Set.
Super Quick and Easy – just the way we like them right? haha and a fun colour Combo for today’s cards too:
Doesn’t it look like Spring? Come on SPRING!
How to Make Stampin Up Perennial Birthday Card #1
- Cut the Lemon Lime Twist card stock at 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 and score at 4-1/4 to create the card base.
- Cut a piece of Shimmery White card stock 4 x 5-1/4 for the card front.
- Stamp the large sentiment multiple times in Soft Sky ink on the Shimmery White card stock.
- Stamp the dot image and the large flower image in Basic Black ink on the left.
- Use the Aqua Painter to lightly add a wash of Lemin Lime Twist around the flower.
- When dry, stamp the small sentiment in Basic Black ink over towards the right.
- With the Basic Black ink – stamp the large flower on a piece of Berry Burst card stock, the leaves on Lemon Lime Twist card stock and the two smaller flowers on Soft Sky card stock and cut them out.
- Adhere the larger flower, small flower and leaves with Dimensionals and the last small flower with a glue dot.
- Use the Aqua Painter so flick some black ink over the card.
- Use Dimensionals to adhere the card front to the card base.
How to Make Stampin Up Perennial Birthday Card #2
- Cut a piece of Berry Burst card stock at 5-1/2 x 8-1/2, score and fold at 4-1/4
- Stamp the large flower image in Berry Burst ink all over the card front
- Stamp the sentiment in Basic Black in on a 1 x 2-1/2 piece of Shimmery White card stock
- Cut a piece of Shimmery White cardstock 2-3/4 x 4 and stamp several flower and leaf images in Basic Black Ink.
- On a separate piece of Shimmery White, stamp a large flower with leaves and a small flower.
- Watercolor all the images with Berry Burst, lemon Lime Twist and Soft Sky ink using the Aqua Painter.
- Wrap a piece of the Berry Burst 3/8″ Metallic Edge Ribbon around the card and tie a knot near the top of the card.
- Attach the larger white card stock to a mat in Soft Sky 2-7/8 x 4-1/8
- Add Dimensionals to the back and attach in the bottom left corner of the card.
- Cut out the additional flowers and leaves and use Dimensionals to attach.
- Trim the sentiment and attach with Dimensionals.
And Bonus Project – here is a little 4 inch square card you could create using up your scraps. – Cute right!
Thanks so much for stopping to visit with me today. The products used in today’s cards are listed at the end of the post for you. Wishing you Happy Stamping.
for the Stampin Up Perennial Birthday Cards: