Hi stampers, my share today is Stampin Up Remarkable You Single Flower Card.
Yesterday I said the inside of my card gave me an idea – well here it is – a cute little 10 minute or less card:
Super easy, with a fun little bit of coloring – I think sometimes one flower is just enough!
Sandi’s Tips & Tricks:
- Stamp the image in StazOn Black onto a piece of watercolor paper.
- Use a ink well to add 3 drops of reinker and 3 drops of water: mix and use your aqua painter to paint the flower. I used Pool Party and Mossy Meadow.
- I got out the little ink splatter stamp from the Timeless Textures stamp set and added a few stamped images around my flower just to break up the white background.
- Then I added my sentiment using the Stamp-a-ma-jig to get it tucked nicely into the corner.
- You could also use a little bit of “wink of Stella” on the flower to add a little bling, but I wanted this one really simple.
I’m happy to report that both of these stamps sets are moving forward to the new Annual Catalog – yeah!…
Over the weekend I’ll be packaging up these little goodies for last week’s Corgi Club Members. They will be receiving one of the cards from this months Watercolor Smooshing Class and a roll of ribbon….they also received free access to the class, so they can try the technique as well.
Want to become a Corgi Club Member? Just place an order through me – details here:
Thanks so much for visiting me today and if you would like to order the supplies to create the “Stampin Up Remarkable You Single Flower Card”, simply click on the “shop with me” button below, I would be most happy to be your demonstrator.
You can find the card recipe and product list at the end of this post.
Want a NEW 2016 – 2017 Annual Catalog mailed to you in May?
- If you live in Canada and have ordered from me in the past year, you are already on my mailing list.
- If you are not a customer of mine and would like a catalog, simply place a $50. or higher order through my online store or in personal before April 29th to be added to the mailing list.
- E-Mail Me if you have any questions.
click here for more details, or E-mail me I would be most happy to answer any questions you may have and help you get signed up. My Team are spread across Canada and we would love to have you join us.
Visit the NEW Retired Products List for some great deals up to 50% Off.
CLICK HERE to view in my online store.
Want more card ideas? Check out my Stampin Up Video Library over on You Tube – Subscribe and you will get notification each time I load a New Video
Place your orders through me and automatically become a member of my Exclusive Corgi Rewards Club to earn FREE stamps and a FREE Online Video Stamping Class
When you shop with me online or in person, you earn Corgi Rewards towards free Stamps.
Add the Monthly Host Code: April – VBV7PG6V – (Canada Only) and earn an additional gift
- Place this code into your orders of $50. or more to earn a free gift * See my Corgi Rewards page for more details:
- For orders over $200. please do not use this code as you will receive your own Host Rewards, you will still earn the free gift.
View the details of my Corgi Rewards Program Here:
- Card Base: Pool Party 4-1/4 x 11
- Mat: Mossy Meadow 3-7/8 x 5-1/8
- Art Piece: 90 pound cold press watercolor paper 3-3/4 x 5
Supplies used to create “The Remarkable You Single Flower Card”.