Hi card making friends, my share today is Stampin Up Remarkable You Single Flower Card.
Yesterday I said the inside of my card gave me an idea – well here it is – a cute little 10 minute or less card:
Super easy, with a fun little bit of coloring – I think sometimes one flower is just enough!
Sandi’s Tips & Tricks:
- Stamp the image in StazOn Black onto a piece of watercolor paper.
- Use a ink well to add 3 drops of reinker and 3 drops of water: mix and use your aqua painter to paint the flower. I used Pool Party and Mossy Meadow.
- I got out the little ink splatter stamp from the Timeless Textures stamp set and added a few stamped images around my flower just to break up the white background.
- Then I added my sentiment using the Stamp-a-ma-jig to get it tucked nicely into the corner.
- You could also use a little bit of “wink of Stella” on the flower to add a little bling, but I wanted this one really simple.
I’m happy to report that both of these stamps sets are moving forward to the new Annual Catalog – yeah!…
Over the weekend I’ll be packaging up these little goodies for last week’s Corgi Club Members. They will be receiving one of the cards from this months Watercolor Smooshing Class and a roll of ribbon….they also received free access to the class, so they can try the technique as well.
- Card Base: Pool Party 4-1/4 x 11
- Mat: Mossy Meadow 3-7/8 x 5-1/8
- Art Piece: 90 pound cold press watercolor paper 3-3/4 x 5
Thanks so much for visiting me today, I hope you enjoyed the projects.