Hi stamping friends, today’s paper crafting project is this adorable stampin Up Seasonal Chums Snowman Card.
It’s also my card for this week’s Freshly Made Sketches challenge, and once again, I’m sliding in just under the Monday Noon deadline – I work so much better under pressure, haha.
I coloured my little snowman with the returning Stampin Blends (alcohol markers), from Stampin Up, but you could also use the regular Stampin Write markers, or ink pad lids and a blender pen or aqua painter.
Hopefully we will get an update tomorrow on when these awesome markers will be available to customers, I’ll keep you posted right here.
Sandi’s Tips & Tricks for the Stampin Up Seasonal Chums Snowman Card.
- Stamp the image in Memento black ink – if using alcohol markers, Archival Basic Black if using the other colouring suggestions.
- Color your image and either fussy cut out or use the coordinating dies.
- Cut and layer all the card stock pieces (recipe below).
- Use the Big Shot and Softly Falling Embossing Folder to emboss the white cross piece.
- Emboss the piece of vellum with the Softly Falling Embossing Folder before attaching it to the center main piece.
- Use Glue Dots to attach the vellum and position them under where you will place the art pieces so they don’t show.
- Use the Big Shot to die cut two snowflakes from scraps of Whisper White. Snowflakes are from the Seasonal Layers Thinlits set.
- Attach the center piece to the card front using Dimensionals to pop it up.
- Stamp the sentiment piece, attach it with Dimensionals and embellish with a die cut snowflake.
- Attach the snowman and another snowflake using glue dots.
- Add a medium sized rhinestone to the center of each snowflake.
- Card Base: Thick Whisper White 4-1/4 x 11, score and fold at 5-1/2
- Mat: Pool Party 4 x 5-1/4
- Designer Paper: Naturally Eclectic 3-7/8 x 5-1/8
- Center Piece: Pool Party 3 x 3-3/4
- Card stock Vellum: 3 x 3 square
- Sentiment: Real Red 5/8 x 3
- Snowflakes and Snowman: Whisper White 4-1/4 x 5-1/2
Thanks so much for stopping to visit with me today
- be one of 24,800 following me on PINTEREST
- My Fastest Growing Board – NEW – 2017 Annual Catalog Pin Board – over 2,700 pins
- NEW – Holiday Catalogue 2017 – over – 1,000 pins