Hi card making friends, my share today is Stampin Up Sitting Here Thank You. I love this particular sentiment in the new “Sitting Here” stamp set, it’s available starting June 1st, so if you love it like me, add it to your wish list!
My card is super simple today, definitely a CAS (clean and simple) card and my layout is for the Freshly Made Sketch Challenge for this week.
Sandi’s Tips & Tricks:
- I stamped the flower pot in StazOn Black then colored the image with my Stamp-n-Write Markers:
- Soft Sky and Marina Mist for the Pot
- Cucumber Crush, Flirty Flamingo, Melon Mambo and Crushed Curry for the flowers and leaves
- Smoky Slate for the shadow
- The Designer paper in the background is from the NEW Pop of Pink!….(check my blog tomorrow for sign up for my New Catalog Paper Share).
- There are lots of layers, but I used my Fast Fuse to attach them all, so – it’s a “No extra postage required” card – yeah!…..
- Card Base: Thick Whisper White 4-1/4 x 11, score and fold at 5-1/2, Basic Black Mat 4 x 5-1/4, Designer Paper 3-7/8 x 5-1/8
- Art Piece: Whisper White 3 x 5-1/8, Basic Black Mat 3-1/4 x 3-1/8
Thanks so much for visiting me today, I hope you enjoyed the projects.