Hi stamping friends, my share today is Stampin Up Sitting Here Thank You. I love this particular sentiment in the new “Sitting Here” stamp set, it’s available starting June 1st, so if you love it like me, add it to your wish list!
My card is super simple today, definitely a CAS (clean and simple) card and my layout is for the Freshly Made Sketch Challenge for this week.
Sandi’s Tips & Tricks:
- I stamped the flower pot in StazOn Black then colored the image with my Stamp-n-Write Markers:
- Soft Sky and Marina Mist for the Pot
- Cucumber Crush, Flirty Flamingo, Melon Mambo and Crushed Curry for the flowers and leaves
- Smoky Slate for the shadow
- The Designer paper in the background is from the NEW Pop of Pink!….(check my blog tomorrow for sign up for my New Catalog Paper Share).
- There are lots of layers, but I used my Fast Fuse to attach them all, so – it’s a “No extra postage required” card – yeah!…..
Thanks so much for visiting me today and if you would like to order the supplies to create the Stampin Up Sitting Here Thank You card: simply click on the “shop with me” button below, I would be most happy to be your demonstrator. Please remember the stamp set and designer paper are not available until June 1st.
You can find the card recipe and product list for today’s project at the end of this post.
If you need help with “how to order” – Click Here:
Want a NEW 2016 – 2017 CANADIAN STAMPIN UP Annual Catalog mailed to you in May?
- If you live in Canada and have ordered from me in the past two months, you are already on my mailing list.
- If you are not a customer of mine and would like a catalog, Please click here for details on how you can get a catalog.
- E-Mail Me if you have any questions.
click here for more details, or E-mail me I would be most happy to answer any questions you may have and help you get signed up. My Team are spread across Canada and we would love to have you join us.
Visit the NEW Retired Products List for some great deals up to 50% Off.
CLICK HERE to view in my online store.
Want more card ideas? Check out my Stampin Up Video Library over on You Tube – Subscribe and you will get notification each time I load a New Video
Are you new to stamping? If so, sign up for our newsletter and receive the Stamping 101 Video course. Every couple of days we will send you a new video right to your inbox: explaining a Stamping Basic. You will find the button over on my right sidebar of my blog here:
The Masculine Card Class created with the Stampin Up Guy Greetings stamp set is loaded:
- 4 – newly designed cards, two of them are 10 minutes or less
- 2 are fancy folds
- 4 – new PDF Files with full color images of each step
- 4 – New OSW (One Sheet Wonders) – un-watermarked class hand out sheets.
Sign in/Sign up today to get started on this great new class just in time for Father’s Day
Place your orders through me and automatically become a member of my Exclusive Corgi Rewards Club to earn FREE stamps and a FREE Online Video Stamping Class
When you shop with me online or in person, you earn Corgi Rewards towards free Stamps.
Add the Monthly Host Code: May – 6GT9Y7ZP – (Canada Only) and earn an additional gift
- Place this code into your orders of $50. or more to earn a free gift * See my Corgi Rewards page for more details:
- For orders over $200. please do not use this code as you will receive your own Host Rewards, you will still earn the free gift.
View the details of my Corgi Rewards Program Here:
Card Base: Thick Whisper White 4-1/4 x 11, score and fold at 5-1/2, Basic Black Mat 4 x 5-1/4, Designer Paper 3-7/8 x 5-1/8
Art Piece: Whisper White 3 x 5-1/8, Basic Black Mat 3-1/4 x 3-1/8
Supply List for the Stampin Up Sitting Here Thank You Card: