Sandi MacIver – Stampin with Sandi – Stampin Up Snow is Glistening Sneak Peek
Hi Stamping friends and welcome back. Today I’m Sharing Stampin Up Snow is Glistening Sneak Peek for our Happy Stampers weekly blog hop
We have a colour challenge up this week – love these colours together.
The Snow is Glistening products are currently on a Demonstrator pre-order and will be available to customers on November 1st. They are a Limited Time set of products and will only be available while supplies last so save the date to get yours.
Sandi’s Tips & Tricks for the Stampin Up Snow is Glistening Sneak Peek card:
- I started by White Heat Embossing some of the stamped snowflake images onto a piece of Stampin Up Water colour Paper cut at 4 x 5-1/4.
- Next I applied a background wash in Pool Party using my Aqua Painter creating the Embossed Resist Technique for my background.
- Then, I die cut my snowflakes in the three colours for the challenge and laid them on my card, moving them around until I was happy with the placement. I then attached them with a small drop of Multipurpose Glue.
- I White Heat Embossed the sentiment on a scrap of Granny Apple Green card stock and then die cut it with the sentiment banner from the Merry Christmas Thinlits set.
- I use Dimensionals to attach this to the card and then embellished a few of the snowflakes with small Rhinestones.
Now it’s time to hop over and see what my team mate Eva has come up with for this week’s sketch. Eva is very creative so I know you are going to love her project. You can click on the Next button, or on her name to visit her blog:
Sandi MacIver – Stampin with Sandi – you are here
I hope you enjoyed today’s project and thanks so much for stopping in to visit.