Hi Stampers, my share today was created with the Stampin’ Up! Snow Place for Freshly Made Sketches. Squeaking in just under the wire on this one, LOL as the sketch challenge ends today.
I decided to get a little funky with it as you can see…..
Sandi’s Tips & Tricks:
- I used the Stampin’ Up! Square framelits (2nd smallest) and cut a square from a scrap of card stock and use the outside piece as a stencil
- I sponged Craft Whisper White Ink through the square stencil onto a piece of Crumb Cake card stock.
- Heat set the ink to get it dry as Craft Ink takes FOREVER!~ and no one is that patient!, LOL.
- Then I used VersaMark Ink and stamped the snowflakes onto the white squares also through the stencil I had created.
- I embossed them in Gold Embossing Powder, same with the sentiment in the bottom right. Don’t they look like Vellum, so cool!.
- Attach to a mat of Gold Foil paper before attaching to a Crumb Cake Card base.
- I adhered the Snowflake Elements with Glue Dots and then create tiny little bows from that awesome Gold Cording Trim show in the picture, also attached them with glue dots.
- A sprinkling of Rhinestones and baby pearls completed my snowy scene.
Here is the sketch for this week and you can check out all the players over at Freshly Made Sketches
Supplies used to create the Stampin’ Up! Snow Place for Freshly Made Sketches Card:
Thanks so much for stopping in to visit me today: I hope you enjoyed my share and if you need products to create this Stampin’ Up! Snow Place for Freshly Made Sketches card – I would love to be your demonstrator, simply use my “shop with me” button below, or contact me and I would be happy to place your order for you.
November Hostess Code: CANADA – NEDGUDTV
When you shop with me online or in person, you earn Corgi Rewards which you can redeem for FREE Stampin Up products.
Weekly Deals – Canada
Clearance Rack – Canada