Hi card making friends, my share today was created with the Stampin Up Snow Place for Freshly Made Sketches. Squeaking in just under the wire on this one, LOL as the sketch challenge ends today.
I decided to get a little funky with it as you can see…..
Sandi’s Tips & Tricks for the Stampin Up Snow Place for Freshly Made Sketches card :
- I used the Stampin’ Up! Square framelits (2nd smallest) and cut a square from a scrap of card stock and use the outside piece as a stencil
- I sponged Craft Whisper White Ink through the square stencil onto a piece of Crumb Cake card stock.
- Heat set the ink to get it dry as Craft Ink takes FOREVER!~ and no one is that patient!, LOL.
- Then I used VersaMark Ink and stamped the snowflakes onto the white squares also through the stencil I had created.
- I embossed them in Gold Embossing Powder, same with the sentiment in the bottom right. Don’t they look like Vellum, so cool!.
- Attach to a mat of Gold Foil paper before attaching to a Crumb Cake Card base.
- I adhered the Snowflake Elements with Glue Dots and then create tiny little bows from that awesome Gold Cording Trim show in the picture, also attached them with glue dots.
- A sprinkling of Rhinestones and baby pearls completed my snowy scene.
Here is the sketch for this week and you can check out all the players over at Freshly Made Sketches